Thank you PALKI MA'AM for giving us KriYaansh! <3 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
haye the picture rishi !! *heartbeat stopped* thank you palki ma'am

ur the best and kriyansh are defo the BEST!!! 
Thank You Palki for giving us the best couple Kriyaansh. They are just amazingly perfect with the right amount of everything be it chemistry, cuteness, hotness, etc. Love them so much. Palki you are amazing thanx so much.
So awesome post Rish!!!😃
Agree with you..😊
Thanks Palki ma'm for giving us Kriyansh who are unique in all senses...😳
They are intense at times and  cute all the times!!! 😳
All the colours of life are inherited in them...intensity, passion, cuteness, Hawt, understanding, respect, self stand...all the ingredients are there...😳
Any words are less for appreciating them...and so as Palki ma'm for giving us kriyansh...👏
Yes, thank for you the most romantic couple I have ever seen on Indian TV, KriYansh. Ive been a member of IF since 2006 and have had 6 posts from then till Oct 2011, Since Oct 2011, KriYansh has made me a permanent member of this forum.
I love the intensity of Rey's feelings fro Kria and Kria's intial reluctant love for him.
and hats off to Amar and Shakti for doing justice to such "true to life" characters who dispaly all the insecurities that people in relationships do.
Thank you sooo much...Palki you have given us such a huge treat! They were so HOT...loved every moment so realistic and touching!!Man ArSha are just amazing actors...I dunno why more ppl won't watch D3...guys keep promoting it everywhere. 
Thankyou palki mam for giving such a wonderful episode. Looking forward to see more romantic scenes of our best jodi kriyaansh.
great Post Rish !

Thank u so much Palkhi Mam for giving us KriYansh <3 

yes thanxx a lot palki mam...muah
Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chika...Thank you guys for appreciating the post..!!🤗
But its was all straight from the heart...!!😳
And Mick..pakka its not gonna be A DREAM SEQUENCE! 😉