Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Anne!!

I spit my coffee out during the precap!!  I was like what the freaking hell, alone in a room with a towel!!!  Someone turn on the shower quick!!!

🤣

I also loved Nani.  She's the only one who gets the reason has to be HUGE.  And also La for telling Anjali to her face some relationships are never meant to be and telling the family to call off the attack dogs.

KKG is so much like ASR  except she doesn't know it.  She runs away from the his and her "ness" and he blows up.  Match made in heaven.
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I love ur posts always, ,,, but wjat u wote for shyam , ...today!

KUDOS! THAT WILL BE  A TREAT,,,,,,FOR US!

when will the day come, when they r couple, n snake finds out!!!!😍
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

Anne!!

I spit my coffee out during the precap!!  I was like what the freaking hell, alone in a room with a towel!!!  Someone turn on the shower quick!!!

🤣

I also loved Nani.  She's the only one who gets the reason has to be HUGE.  And also La for telling Anjali to her face some relationships are never meant to be and telling the family to call off the attack dogs.

KKG is so much like ASR  except she doesn't know it.  She runs away from the his and her "ness" and he blows up.  Match made in heaven.

You should wish for more stuff girl! 😆
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
momma1128: bow to you!

Any more predictions / wishes?

or wait, you are not by any chance secretly an IPKKND CV are you? 😛
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Angali
Not even now Angali? Can you at least TRY to understand things, maybe take off those rose colored glasses? He's YOUR BROTHER. 

Nani
At least you have the measure of your grandson. He would not do something like this, unless there was a hell of a good reason for it. Glad you're wise enough to see that.

And, saving the best for last...

Lavanya!!
Good Lord Girl!! How did you go from Bimbo to the best thing making an exit? Such grace is commendable. She gets it... Better than all of them put together, she GETS it. She knows what they both feel for each other, knows how it's lurking right there beneath the surface, knows WHAT will force him to make that imperative move, and knows that it will take Khushi time to figure it out, then do something about it. Bravo Lavanya... I'm sorry to see you go, but you will live on in my FF, I promise.

seriously...wat do we say about Anjali...i wanted to smack her head today...he was saying so clearly that they don't have what is needed in a relation ship to get married...if she knew her brother even a little...she would knew that earlier he always refused to get married, he never said that he hasn't met the right girl yet...so that means something doesn't it...

loved Nani today.infact from past couple of episodes, she is so sweet and understanding...even if it hurts her and she is a bit forcefull, but she knows there must be some good reason for him to say no...

Lavanya was simply awesome today...her fb bt Arnav's concern for khushi, his smile during the salaame ishq ( i hope people realized today that he was staring at khushi and not LA)

her putting 2 and 2 together...seems like Khushi has given her some brain as well...along with sanskaar...

and the grace with which she asked Khushi to take care of Arnav...telling her, at the same time not telling her everything...also the way she hinted at Anjali, that 'ASR will get married when he wants to' saying this when Anjali thinks that he doesn't want to get married...such a big hint Anjy Baby...what are you doing ? forget ur pooja for sometime and open ur eyes...will help u more in life...
Edited by anjs - 12 years ago