Posted: 12 years ago
In no particular order

Shashi
Silent, listening, mind racing still. He'll have much to say once he comes out of his present condition.

Bua
Someone let her at the snake already. She's willing and perfectly able to wring his neck. Admits her mistake in misjudging him. Still waiting for you to admit you nearly ruined a young girl's life Buaji.

Garima
Was that judgment being passed on Angali for not knowing her husband well? You're one to talk dear, when you yourself ignored your husband's concerns over Shayam, and stood by silently while your daughter was forced into a commitment with him.

Payal
She's not going to let anything slide, that's for sure. I see she has no problems asking Akaash to tell her things of importance. She seems to leap over her awkwardness around him and quietly insist on answers.

Akaash
Dude! You're giving your bro advice on how to handle relationships? Really? Why are you engaged today without problems? Um yeah.. The same bro. Still, your concern is touching.

Mami
Not interested

Mama
He needed a line in this all cast episode, and got one.

Shayam
You sided with the guy who is gonna grab your obsession right from under your perverted nose, dumbass!

Angali
Not even now Angali? Can you at least TRY to understand things, maybe take off those rose colored glasses? He's YOUR BROTHER. 

Nani
At least you have the measure of your grandson. He would not do something like this, unless there was a hell of a good reason for it. Glad you're wise enough to see that.

Laxmi
Awww bye La, I'll miss you and how you called me 'Mutton'

Khushi
"You can't GO Lavanyaji! I can't handle this guy alone! What if he stalks me out by the pool again?" - Slowly she realizes something is up. But, she is still hesitant to accept anything... it's too soon, she doesn't get it. She ran from him again, not able to face telling him the truth, because so many people stand to get hurt by it, even him. She also ran, because suddenly it became about her, and them... The moment he asked "Why didn't you tell me?" - She can handle a lot of things, this girl... She can't handle when he asks her anything relating to her and him. So she runs.

ASR
"OK fine! I see how cute you look as Barbie with those curls. Lets go out to the pool and see if I can curl your toes." - Is this the same ASR who used to seethe with anger when KKG confronted him about his personal life? Didn't seem like the same guy to me. So patient, unable to say what it really is about, but trying nevertheless to convey that she doesn't fully understand. Shocked to learn that she's just out of a broken engagement too, relief and concern begin to battle. I'm pretty sure relief wins this time.

And, saving the best for last...

Lavanya!!
Good Lord Girl!! How did you go from Bimbo to the best thing making an exit? Such grace is commendable. She gets it... Better than all of them put together, she GETS it. She knows what they both feel for each other, knows how it's lurking right there beneath the surface, knows WHAT will force him to make that imperative move, and knows that it will take Khushi time to figure it out, then do something about it. Bravo Lavanya... I'm sorry to see you go, but you will live on in my FF, I promise.

Mama1128 (Precap)
It looks like Mama1128 (Anu) will get her wish of ArHi being locked in a room, with just one towel between them. That's what she said today.. Hello Nostrodamus!! πŸ€£ https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2473519?pn=3
Edited by HeadOverHeels - 12 years ago
Nice recap.

Even La gets it but that moron Anjali does not. Seriously what will open this woman's eyes to her brother's wish and her husband's snakiness?????

Precap - to die for.
I can't wait any more to se the precap...its really dreamy...😍
and can't stop laughing...watching again and again...🀣🀣🀣
precap...was soo eagerly waited for..thanks for the post...great as usual
Lovely post !! 

loved Bua today.. because she wanted to kill snake.. i thought she might actually sympathise or atleast feel sorry for khushi.. but it didnt happen πŸ˜”

garima as usual πŸ₯±

Heard mama speak after sooo long πŸ˜²

Nani was good and showed her understanding of ASR

Anjali - dumb , dumber, dumbest.. 

Loved LA today and her parting dialogs.. 

Khushi - i am still confused.. did she imply that she is heartbroken? or did she not?? 

ASR - he was good as usual.. 

precap :- πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
cant wait for tomorrow.. 
Edited by --Krish-- - 12 years ago
Loved your review. Agree with most of the points you made esp about Anjali. I found her so annoying today. What's so difficult to understand when Arnav said he won't be able to share the reason for his break up with La? She really went on my nerves today... CVs really need to re-build her character as someone who understands her brother and realised her boundary as a sister. Nonetheless, the episode was really good and even precap was ArHilicious...  
Awesome review as always

I guess we will have wait for the other characters to near their exit from the show for them to really show what they are capable of :P

Oh that means it's a long wait to see Anjali wow us!

Damn!
Nice review done!!

I totally fell on floor🀣 when I read one for Mamaji.. So true!
Originally posted by ragvir.fan

kya hame neend ayegi ...

I'm sorry, what does that mean? Will you sleep? πŸ˜†
Lovely post. I must say IPK is a show on a different league the way they handled the break up and family showed was so contemptory and mature. La was truly a class act.
Hehe loved your phrase"let's go out to the pool and see if I can curl your toes" hehe