Balika Vadhu

BV - Dec 20th 2011 - Written Update - Page 2

nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i am so so glad that cvs r showing ...JG in a painful life which they deserve!!πŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]
I am waiting for this since long... literally when JG seem to be happy in their life I want to kill CVs 😑
And yes, Anandi is so mature... she never blame to anybody for her ruined life and on the otherhand Gauri's screaming had make me freak... Shivani will also notice that Anandi is so elegant girl and Gauri done very wrong with her...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nya_ansari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

mazze ki life banne wali hai sazza ki life!!πŸ˜†

jitna haansa na hai haans lo ...😈
time for double jhataka!!

i am so so glad that cvs r showing ...JG in a painful life which they deserve!!πŸ˜ƒ

I am waiting for this since long... literally when JG seem to be happy in their life I want to kill CVs 😑
And yes, Anandi is so mature... she never blame to anybody for her ruined life and on the otherhand Gauri's screaming had make me freak... Shivani will also notice that Anandi is so elegant girl and Gauri done very wrong with her...
nya_ansari thumbnail
😈 wow... they will wandered in Mumbai for accomodation... Oiyeee... Mujhay abhi say maza araha hay...
tmor072 thumbnail
Loved the episode today. Good days are on the way for Anandi πŸ˜Š Kunda tai will now smash the same thalipeeth on Gauri's face lol πŸ‘πŸΌ
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am just sad that she is pregnant. Only if she wasn't pregnant then things would have been fun. I feel for the child. 
sri2012 thumbnail
finally A on success trackπŸ‘πŸΌ...
JG on bikaari trackπŸ‘..
BV rocks this week...Well done...
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes the only part that i feel a twinge is the fact that they have a kid on the way, i however feel there will be a miscarriage very soon and again the blame will be anandi which might lead to a temp breakup between gauri and jagya.i really dnt want a kid to suffer the bad choices the parents made.  Also i am a little unsure that what will be the  outcome of the jag gauri as i feel  they do make each other happy but it is just that they caused a lot of pain to others for thier happinss, and you cant dodge karma it comes back to kick you in the a** always.

As per other posts, it seems shivani and gauri friendship broke off and she was ranting about it to jag, and kunda tai asked whoes that tou gauris mom said fisrt wife and then bomm de dana dun starts of kunda tai πŸ˜†
Edited by leo4ever - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updateπŸ‘G in her accusation mode..apne hi paaroono me khuladi mar rahi hai...What a big difference in attitude  btwn Anandi and Gauri...
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In sumitra's rantings about chahat vs. sacha pyar to gauri, she said
chahat is like moon that has no light of its own, decreasing, increasing and sometimes the amawas of life totally hiding it.

Indicating the relationship of JG

They fight then get back together and the amawas of life she said I think will be the miscarriage. 

And JG will break off. BUT J will return to A and A won't accept him. 

J will be left all alone and probably A will make J and G come together again. 

Not sure how the end will be but I am sure no JA reunion cause Now that Anandi has gone into politics , her life will see only ladder to success (with the struggle ofcourse) and no backing up cause of Jagya.
Lets see