BV - Dec 20th 2011 - Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago

Kunda Tai makes Thalipeeth for Gauri with a lot of love. Gauri's mom watches on happily. Kunda Tai then feeds it to Gauri since it is very healthy for her and the baby. Gauri's mom is very touched at Kunda Tai's affection for Gauri and Jagat

Back in Jetsar, Gehna and Shivani praise Anandi for all her efforts to get Phooli's baby back. She is impressed that Anandi has so much maturity for her age to fight against social evils.Anandi brushes it off. Shivani says Anandi is very modest. Everyone is very happy. Anandi and Gehna  go to make food.

Back in Mumbai, Jagat gets Gauri some dress, Gauri thinks the dress is big, but Jagat tells her she will need it in the next few months. He teases her about how she will walk in a few months.Gauri is very happy with all the attention that Jagat has been giving her since she got pregnant. 

In Jetsar, Shivani talks to Sumitra and B&B. Shivani thinks Anandi is Sumitra's daughter and feels happy that they didn't get her married when she was a child. Everyone is silent. Bhairav reveals that Anandi is his Daugher in law and they got her home when she was very little. Shivani wonders where Anandi's husband, aka Bhairav's son is. Sumitra says her son is no more part of the family. Bhairav tells Shivani that his son dumped Anandi stating she was "gawaar". Anandi was the one who sent him to Mumbai, but he married some other girl. Shivani is shocked to learn all this. She seems very upset.

Just then Nando comes home from school and trips near the steps. As Gehna goes up with Nandu, Shivani sees the family portrait and is shocked to see Jagat. Basanth reveals that he is Anandi's husband, the one who has ruined the family.

Precap : Shivani reveals to Anandi that she knows Jagat and Gauri very well.😲

PS: I think Shivani will be instrumental in Kunda Tai knowing the truth.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Kunda tai made something other than pohaπŸ˜†...is too sweet these days ,seems soon she will find out about anandi and ask them to leave..
good shivani came to know about jagya from bhairav,a father ashamed at  his own son cruel behavior -his padhaa likha nalayak beta calling her ganwaar when shivani herself is all praises for anandi...
she will be more amazed after talking to anandi,,that girl not blaming anyone  for her situation..totaly oposite to gauri πŸ€ͺwho creates imaginary scenarios to blame anandi..
I don't think Gauri manegi...she will go on about her usual rant about Anandi and will tell Shivani that Anandi has brainwashed her too.
Shivani ki JG se mulaqat hogi
Phir aamne saamne baat hogi

Phir hoga kya, kya pata, kya khabar !! πŸ˜‰

(There's an old song from 'Paraya Dhan' which goes aaj unse pehli...)
Edited by hooked - 12 years ago
mazze ki life banne wali hai sazza ki life!!πŸ˜†
jitna haansa na hai haans lo ...😈
time for double jhataka!!

i am so so glad that cvs r showing ...JG in a painful life which they deserve!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Don't be too sure Khushi ! 
For all you know Shivani after talking to them - might just feel these two are seriously deluded and lost souls and need her able guidance. And she might decide ti take them into her own house - thereby making their stay even better 
jagat and gauri will get zor ka jatka from kunda tai 😑as well as other friends there as shivani who knows the truth now she will not keep quiet...she even knows how good anandi is😊...jagat and gauri  get ready for jatkas...😭
Originally posted by hooked

Don't be too sure Khushi ! 
For all you know Shivani after talking to them - might just feel these two are seriously deluded and lost souls and need her able guidance. And she might decide ti take them into her own house - thereby making their stay even better 
πŸ˜†...yeahhanything possible...
but she has gone so far that she wont listen to shivani at all. i am looking forward to see how shivani will try to make her understand anandi is not like that...but knowing G...πŸ˜†
yeah...it seems that when kunda tai kicks JG out, shivani will be there in mumbai to help themOuch...but it will be interesting to c if she will bring them home...and silently study their behaviors/reactions...and will get the clear picture about them!!

but right now i am so happy that...kunda tai will kick them out!!πŸ˜ƒ...and insults themπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
kya nazara hoga😈
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Shivani may go easy on Gauri, but I don't know if she will necessarily do so with Jagat. I don't see them moving into Shivani's house. At least I hope they don't. They have dug their grave, they are grown adults. Always, looking for people to rescue them...such cheapos. Go find a place to live on your own!
will  they be kicked out before shivani returns to mumbaiπŸ€”..kyunki aisa hua toh shivani could give them accomadation,afterall pregnant hai gauri  ..she will try to samjhaOfy gauri lekin yeh sunegi yaa nahi remains to be seenπŸ€”..she wont shout at shivani directly but saari bhadaas jagat pe utharegi gauri...πŸ˜†
vaise only shivani has been a calming influence on gauri so far,so she may try counseling gauri,"anandi not bad as you think.πŸ€”.,she is jagats past ,accept it to move on with your future life" ...but she would certainly blame jagat more  after hearing  that his own dad bhairav's low opinion on the  nalayak son..