kahin SALAAME-E-ISHQ toh kahi ALVIDA ISHQ..

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Khushi ki sagai - TOOT gayi, Arnav ki sagai - TOOT gayi, Lavanya ki sagai -TOOT gayi and langde shyama ki doosri sagai bhi -TOOT gayi...πŸ˜†

so its raining brk ups in ipk..πŸ˜†.

but guess m bk at d right time when d most desired love story is bk on d track...

Dialogues of the day :

Khushi " nahi samjhenge aap...rishton ki ehmiyat...nahi samjhenge aap rishten tootne ka gham.....haan hum samjh sakte hai...kyunki humara rishta toot gaya hai...."

Arnav "
khushi tumne mujhe bataya kyun nahi....????"

lavanya " khushi tumhe mera ek kaam karna hoga...ASR nahi jaante ki woh kya chahte hai...lekin tum toh samjhdaar ho...ASR ka khyaal rakhna...."...LAAVANYA

lavanya " ASR shaadi karenge...jab unhein lagega ki unhe shaadi karni chahiye tab woh shaadi karenge..."......

the scene of Laa send off ws  gud...Lavanya's maturity level she realized abt Arnav in love wid khushi...her conversation wid khushi gets a πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

n sagai chahe kisi ki bhi toote...khushi or arnav or lavanya...1 member who cries more then the actual victims is ANJALI.....🀣

anyway precap looks damn good...lookin frwd to it...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

^^ thank you 😳
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Aditz πŸ€— !! 
gosh Im So Gald my fav show is bk on track n !Made me Actually ENJOY n LOVE the WHOLE EPI !! 

Lavanya a.k.a Sana khan was the star of the epi !! 
love how she actually understoood ASR's feeling for kushi ! loved how she told kushi tht 1 day she will understand everything ! 

the 2nd best scene Was Kushi tellin ASR how her engagement is broken too :( !! loved how when Kushi was askin him the reason how he was so calm !! 

1 thing pissed me off was DUMB raizada's askin AGAIN  N AGAIN 😑 ! HE DOESNT WANNA TELL U GUYS ! so shut the f**k up 😑 !! arghhh !! 

loved La's Good bye :( ! !

and Loved how Bua actually said its all her fault 🀣 ! cuz IT WAS ALL HER FAULT 😑 🀣 !! 

Precap 🀣 i have to say MOST HILARIOUS precap EVER 🀣 

Amazin Post wid an AMAZNG 9/10 epi πŸ€— 

deleteaccount thumbnail
    Oh my goodness, diti di, so good to see you back after a long time                     especially with your lovely posts.Thank you di! 
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Adits. Good to have you back.  Missed your sense of humor and the emotions attached to each dialogue.

Keep it going .
IronyDied thumbnail
res! ye to jana pehchana sa koi haiπŸ˜† welcome back! 😳

edited!

aww adits..so glad to have you back! πŸ€— was wondering kahan chale gayen masti bhare postsπŸ˜‰.. you know..i am still in that precap..🀣 only KKG can get into such a mess seriously! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wondering if buaji comes...hai re nandkishore,,hogyi hello hi bye 🀣

anyways..i loved the ta ta bye bye to lavanay..she showed such a maturity! if i look at her first intro..never expected that same la will become lavanya and also so mature! ⭐️.. and i loved the convo between her and khushi! specially..aaj nahi to kal tum bhi samajh jaogi! 😳 sab samjh rahe hain..par jinhe samjhna chaiye unhe kuch samjh nahi araha hai πŸ˜†..and ya..ASR tab shadi karega jab use lagega karni chaiye..uo aaj ho kal ho ya 50 saal baad! πŸ˜› but...he was like..i cant di..mai nahi bata sakta..mujhe force mat karo! i think now he knows too that he loves khushi and thats why he broke up with la..his love for khushi made him realized that he doesnt love la😍
and yaar one special mention to anjali..itna sara ansoon..kahan se lati hai 🀣 no wonder she doesnt need any reason to flow her tears!
eagerly waiting for tomorrow! ❀️ loved the post adits! πŸ€—

Edited by vampire_girl - 12 years ago
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post.
Luvd 2dys epi...atleast la realisd dat arnav luvs khushi..n she ws so adorabl wen she askd raizadas nt 2 pressurize arnav 4 shaadi😊
Precap is very promisin..πŸ‘πŸΌ
DiamondLife thumbnail
OMG..adits7..welcome back..πŸ€—

Thanks a million for ur invaluable post...that brings some life to me always...
BAD girl..where were u...long time no post..I went into depressionπŸ˜†

I am wondering what khushi is planning to do with whomπŸ˜†
ASR will be  "WHAT THE..." Tum kya kar rahi thi...kisko buula rahi thi😲
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it's so good to see u back...ws missing ur posts since a long time!!!!
i guess u r back at the right time!!!!!
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya diti *hugz *

Missed ya...

Loved La today...Nice epi...

Precap - *fingers crossed* *taking my badaa tholiya 2 ponchofy my slobber* πŸ˜† πŸ˜†