Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Well I'm just hoping the bathroom lock breaks so we get to see some close rabba ve moments...๐Ÿ˜...
Originally posted by: shaz2009

Well I'm just hoping the bathroom lock breaks so we get to see some close rabba ve moments...๐Ÿ˜...

Something so different which we havn't ever seen. RABBA VE moment which will blow us all out of our mind.. what say!!!
ShiningStar17 thumbnail
I'll definitely go with the second option. As she won't stop screaming, he will stop her by putting his hand over her mouth which will lead to a full on Rabba ve moment. ๐Ÿ˜‰ haye!๐Ÿ˜
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ShiningStar17

I'll definitely go with the second option. As she won't stop screaming, he will stop her by putting his hand over her mouth which will lead to a full on Rabba ve moment. ๐Ÿ˜‰ haye!๐Ÿ˜

My thoughts too...๐Ÿ˜ Altho i'd love the lock to break as well๐Ÿ˜‰
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
now they can sing "hum thum ek kamre mein band ho"๐Ÿ˜†
zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

2. Arnav will place his hand on Khushi's mouth to make her stop screaming!!!

I so  want that!!!!!!!

@ headoverheels I second your hopes!

why hand?why not his lips.kaam pakka hona chayiee.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†. .computer ji sawal ishq ke dus crore ka .lips se lock ker diya jaye.Edited by zoya-shah - 12 years ago
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i sure there will be hand covering the mouth scene but it might be khushi's as she wouldn't want anyone to know she was in the bathroom with him alone...

i hope payal comes and ask for khushi clothes so she can wash them... since payal is always drying laundry outside. and since khushi cant tell her asr is in there as well...i hope something like this happens.
gurfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How about no one is home and what will happen
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

You know what yesterday we all missed one thing.. How fast Akash is.. as soon as Payal stood next to him, he grabbed her hand and just the day before he was all coy on phone.. he is super duper fast... 

I so loved this move.
I am enjoying Akaash and Payal scenes--because their sweet looks and exchanges provide such a counter to the fiery passion between ASR and KKG. 
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maybe Payal/bua someone will come hearing the scream and Khushi will not tell them she has company in the bathroom. She might say there was a mouse or something-don't know and then Khushi will try to sneak out of there when noone is around. That gives them time to be in such close proximity and ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰