Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

So what next!!!(after the scream I meant) - Page 3

mwow thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If bua wanted khushi to marry shyam just because the psycho wrote his name all over the outside wall, by the same logic, they should get both the leads married the very next minute of being caught in the washroom.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
maybe she wl scream &arnav wl shut her up...den some intense eyelocks &rabba ve moments😳..& thn she wl ask him wat he is doing thr 2 wich he wl reply:"ye tum puch rai ho khushi kumari gupta..tum hi to mujhe khich k andar lai ho"...& khushi wl b embarrassed...
Bebo.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav will put his hand on khushi's mouth to stop screaming, than RABBA VE, hopefully something else which will be different, and soemthing we didn't expect.
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
or, she wil shy away and he will take her dupatta and wrap her with it..Rabba Ve. It will be very unlike them and therefore almost like they are taking the next step in their equation..one of bashful and another protective
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

If he doesn't push someone up against that locked door, I'm going to be very disappointed. πŸ˜‰

Me tooo.me toooπŸ˜†
KatnissEverdeen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Khushi locks the door...There should be reason for doing so...maybe Cv's have planned , it gets jammed or something... ASR will be like " Unbelievable!!!"  and Khushi tries all her antics to open the door...comedy bit probably... 

Nazrin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

If he doesn't push someone up against that locked door, I'm going to be very disappointed. πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† u had me in splits today...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

neways um soo gonna love that n @TM nice post..my imagination has gone way more than wild πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Coming to think of it.. this close encounter is very much required now as they both are emotionally drained and just out of relationship.. Arnav broke his relationship for her. So fate has brought them so close to look in each others eyes and take the relationship to next level. One step at a time. Because we are talking abt ARHI and they do move in snail phase with emotions for each other.Also past few days and this week it was all emotional and this CVs are very good to shake us up a little .. RIGHT!!!
DiamondLife thumbnail
I dont believe this Khushi kumari Gupta..
First of question should be made:
What she was planning to do???πŸ˜†
Whom she was playing prank to??🀣
Lastly, from where she got such crazy idea??🀣
DiamondLife thumbnail
Now coming to the possibilities...

KKG...screaming
ASR: Put his hands on her lips...
KKG: Push his hands off..App kya kar rahe hai yahaan??
ASR: Main..main..tumho towel de raha tha..tumne kincha muje aander
KKG: Saram nahi ati...aise koi bhi magenga aur kisike ghar mein ap ghus ke towel dene lagoge...khas kar ke ladki ko...
ASR: Tumhe saram nahi ati..aisa muje under kinch ke...u r impossible Khushi kumari Gupta...Tum kar kya rahi thi, kisko bula rahi thi (all in anger with jaw clenched...πŸ˜†
KKG: opening the door knob..As sson as she opened somenoe opening from the outside...AND
PUCHING ARHI behind the door...🀣🀣
Both looking at each other...with weird expressions..Finally she is coming out nehind the door first and going out..
KKG checking if anyone else there..and then giving ASR signal to come out..
As soon as he comes out..payal..arey app kab aye ...kahan se aye🀣
Unconsicously ASR saying bathroom mein se...KKG covering up...just a minute ago