Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

So what next!!!(after the scream I meant)

Posted: 12 years ago
1. Some one will come and ask Khushi what happened (buaji or Payal)
2. Arnav will place his hand on Khushi's mouth to make her stop screaming!!!
3. The lock gets stuck and she will ask ASR to break the door.
4.Arnav-Khushi will have their Rabba Ve moments..
Please suggest some more predictions...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

If 3. happens, automatically 4. wil hapen cuz d bathroon ws so small n chipku. U know...adjust karna padega...luv arnav's expression...til d ending he ws confused...2days episode ws gud n 2day i realize dat la ws really so gud...n aftr centuries i hv herd shyam speak a dialogue...i mean he ws so quite, blackmailed by khushi (in short)Edited by luvipkknd - 12 years ago
babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want everything besides no. 1. Edited by babli0204 - 12 years ago
sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
someone told in this forum that they never show rm's bathrooms...now atleast they showed kushi's bathroom...and bonus with arnav ...imagine arhi in such a embrassing moment...kushi in her dress but minus tupatta...that itself enough for her...to feel something is missing in her...loved the precap
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
If he doesn't push someone up against that locked door, I'm going to be very disappointed. πŸ˜‰
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
2. Arnav will place his hand on Khushi's mouth to make her stop screaming!!!

I so  want that!!!!!!!

@ headoverheels I second your hopes!

Keanufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
2. Arnav will place his hand on Khushi's mouth to make her stop screaming!!! 😍
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
of course it will be combination of someone coming and him putting his hand over her [email protected] nandkishore, iss janam mei tho nahi hone walla..unless khushi started her bhasan abt aap yahan kya kar rahe ho? lavanyaji ke saath aapne jo kiyaa woh kitna galat thaa..and arnav will say what the//??

You know what yesterday we all missed one thing.. How fast Akash is.. as soon as Payal stood next to him, he grabbed her hand and just the day before he was all coy on phone.. he is super duper fast... And our ASR.. he assess every situation .. first its like whats going on around me, hmm then what are the repercussions of this... I can say with the engagement announcement and engagement date announcement he went wrong and was impulsive.. other wise he is all calculative in his moves.. So I dont know what to expect from him tomorrow... he should let his naughty side little loose if you ask meπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think they will be caught red handed by Buaji! The CV's know how to keep us on tenterhooks - the wait is going to be a long one - it better be worth it!!!