Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

EnigmaticAbhIyaAT#90~100th AT layout Teaser. PG-2. (Page 46)

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by shivanipandit29

seriously i don't wantPig anywhere near our abhiya. god three to four months we had suffer so much due to this shit track, it was not even needed b/c cvs knew it will not work EVER! we won't let anyone come between our abhiya and yet they tried to make the impossible possible and alas they got slap in their face and that to very hard.

it is in every show that leads cannot be left alone, they have to put someone tail between the leads like OMFG! leave the leads alone, there are other people who the third person can fall for.

i know seriously  do the third person have to fall for the leads.   n they were said to be parallel lead but was never accepted by audience to be the parallel lead.  i hope dude character never comes in pkyek 2. i really hope so.

what parallel lead there was no lead at all, ekta ruined it by making dot fall for piya b/c that was not his aim, he came here to kill abhay and he used piya for that and then he kept saying omg you cheated me shit stuff like cry baby get the hell out of abhiya life dude, you make me sick.

parallel lead is someone who you say um ok he seems nice so let's give a chance for friendship but alas ew! this dude was sick from birthDead

Thats what Vivo said before he came back in his interview n yea the dude was a coawrd n sick to the core who only used piya n blamed her that is it.

i am sorry what did vivian said?

he said Dude is parallel lead. Dead

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
we don't need WW shit anymore b/c there are other enemies they can show, even vampire can be their enemy na!

i want to see vampire clan clash with other vampire clan. i want to see the creator of vampire the one who was the first vampire, he is out to be scary na
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
The two Snakes  have my Cousins names

. LOL
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Season 1 was the best. Banu, Second time maybe they will improve. And, I hope they do.Embarrassed
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

seriously i don't wantPig anywhere near our abhiya. god three to four months we had suffer so much due to this shit track, it was not even needed b/c cvs knew it will not work EVER! we won't let anyone come between our abhiya and yet they tried to make the impossible possible and alas they got slap in their face and that to very hard.

it is in every show that leads cannot be left alone, they have to put someone tail between the leads like OMFG! leave the leads alone, there are other people who the third person can fall for.

i know seriously  do the third person have to fall for the leads.   n they were said to be parallel lead but was never accepted by audience to be the parallel lead.  i hope dude character never comes in pkyek 2. i really hope so.

what parallel lead there was no lead at all, ekta ruined it by making dot fall for piya b/c that was not his aim, he came here to kill abhay and he used piya for that and then he kept saying omg you cheated me shit stuff like cry baby get the hell out of abhiya life dude, you make me sick.

parallel lead is someone who you say um ok he seems nice so let's give a chance for friendship but alas ew! this dude was sick from birthDead

Thats what Vivo said before he came back in his interview n yea the dude was a coawrd n sick to the core who only used piya n blamed her that is it.

i am sorry what did vivian said?

he said Dude is parallel lead. Dead

ROFL
for him maybe b/c that's his friend but for us NOPE!! we never accept this dude b/c we knew things will not go well with this stuff, i cannot believe that after few meeting he propose piyaShockedour piya abhay's piyaShockedROFL

omg i was like OH NO! you didn't dudeSleepyDeadand boy i was so mad at piya at that time, she almost tainted my abhiya re till she said NOROFLthat is why i was so happy when alina came b/c i knew piya won't like that, and then will she realize how much it hurts to see the one you love in someone Else's arm.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

The two Snakes  have my Cousins names

. LOL

ShockedROFL
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Love is when your heart won't let you forget about him...

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

we don't need WW shit anymore b/c there are other enemies they can show, even vampire can be their enemy na!

i want to see vampire clan clash with other vampire clan. i want to see the creator of vampire the one who was the first vampire, he is out to be scary na

yea   i rather see more vampires n vampires vs vampires such as power clashes  n good  vamps vs bad vamps n  vamps sardar giving Abhay all reponsiblility cuz he is  the strongest . n yea wanna see sometimes abhay does drink human blood. 

Go to top