Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

EnigmaticAbhIyaAT#90~100th AT layout Teaser. PG-2. (Page 12)

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by shivanipandit29

one thing that bothers me is that does ekta even care about usConfusedi don't think she does b/c if she did then she would have showed abhiya and ametz love story triangle then Sleepy

she does not care for us cuz she never said pkyek was one of her favorite projects n special to her heart ever. n i wished she actually focused on abhiya and Abhiya-metz triangle

no shivani i think it was really close to her, she was very keen to make this show a success hence fired what 28 writers to make the show perfect but i guess she also got bored with it like we did with all this BS track! this woman is messed up, she can create a couple yet cannot keep them till end.

cuz in one of her interviews  she gave a month ago  she was asked her favorite projects n the  onces that are really close to her heart.  She  did not mention pkyekCryBroken Heart  she said PR  was her favorite cuz its on mother-daughter relationship like hers with her mom. in  what again does the title suggest n  focused on that .  n i heard it was suppose to go off air but since its ekta's favorite its still there .OuchCry

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
It seems Ekta lost interest after a while, and let it go down the gutters. But , if fans convince her what PYEK means. I am sure she will concentrate on it.Embarrassed
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

one thing that bothers me is that does ekta even care about usConfusedi don't think she does b/c if she did then she would have showed abhiya and ametz love story triangle then Sleepy

she does not care for us cuz she never said pkyek was one of her favorite projects n special to her heart ever. n i wished she actually focused on abhiya and Abhiya-metz triangle

no shivani i think it was really close to her, she was very keen to make this show a success hence fired what 28 writers to make the show perfect but i guess she also got bored with it like we did with all this BS track! this woman is messed up, she can create a couple yet cannot keep them till end.

cuz in one of her interviews  she gave a month ago  she was asked her favorite projects n the  onces that are really close to her heart.  She  did not mention pkyekCryBroken Heart  she said PR  was her favorite cuz its on mother-daughter relationship like hers with her mom. in  what again does the title suggest n  focused on that .  n i heard it was suppose to go off air but since its ekta's favorite its still there .OuchCry

um if PKYEK is not her favorite then why did she created it in the first place, i am sure if it was someone else then we would have gotten more abhiya story then BS stuff who shoves nasty stuff to us. geet fan they always got their lead couple onscreen none stop and no one came between them even if they did geet and maan stood together and kicked their ass.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhiya_Visu

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
ABHIYA SCENES 41-51

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
The show ended with the lead together and you still defending abhlya LOL
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

um if PKYEK is not her favorite then why did she created it in the first place, i am sure if it was someone else then we would have gotten more abhiya story then BS stuff who shoves nasty stuff to us. geet fan they always got their lead couple onscreen none stop and no one came between them even if they did geet and maan stood together and kicked their ass.

yea true u have a point.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
hey rani!

um the show sure ended with the lead but not the way we want it or i wanted it. oh i am so happy that they got married for sure but what about suhaag raat? they put dance shit there then abhiya stuff.

when it comes to ekta i will always defend my couple b/c she ruins them!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhiya_Visupyar-ishk

Go to top