EnigmaticAbhIyaAT#90~100th AT layout Teaser. PG-2. - Page 100

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shewascool90210

who will make our AT look more beautiful nikky?

you want the caps of abhiya scene i sure can give you that😳 and a dairy WOW!!!!! i sure cannot wait to see that!

you want the caps now or should i pm you tomorrow b/c it's getting late and after this AT i am going to bed😆
😳me will try mah level bestt Promise i always wonder u ppl thnk i am a KJ fan not AP i thnk but u know me a KAJENian Kasuian too soo i love Sukku and sukku n vivu rocked i love the m too
😃 yep bani not caps just one best psture scene prom AP scnes😳 will dooo
😃
that channel has alot of curse re, they should have not played with our feelings like this!
my Favorite Jodi is Visu aka Abhiya. 
Originally posted by kJ_lovestruck

😳me will try mah level bestt Promise i always wonder u ppl thnk i am a KJ fan not AP i thnk but u know me a KAJENian Kasuian too soo i love Sukku and sukku n vivu rocked i love the m too
😃 yep bani not caps just one best psture scene prom AP scnes😳 will dooo
😃

nope i never thought about that nikky b/c if you are here then you out to be AP fan aka ViSu fan otherwise your truth would have come out long time ago😆 and yes even i adore ViSu together, they are enigma re!

oh you want a promo picture let me show you one ok!

Originally posted by shivanipandit29

very Good   good one  👍🏼

thank you😆
okhh GTG re me have classes Soo plz PM me bau n Shivaniii❤️😊
Originally posted by shewascool90210

nope i never thought about that nikky b/c if you are here then you out to be AP fan aka ViSu fan otherwise your truth would have come out long time ago😆 and yes even i adore ViSu together, they are enigma re!

oh you want a promo picture let me show you one ok!

mee too never thought that cuz we all here cuz we love visu aka abhiya
shivani remember how fake people used to come here and said they adore ViSu and abhiya but their lie got caught!😆
Nikky i will pm to  scene links i have rest i will do it tomorrow. 😳

nikky is this good enough😆this are the first promo picture and hot one to! the best of best one!