Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

i agree n  yea even if she got the best looking guy she should  n would not let her BF go cuz once i heard she said he has a heart of gold.  n the heart stays same but looks  as u grow older start to age . n yea i wish he was mature n wise enough n stayed the way he was in the begining.   its all destiny.  if they are made for each other in real life too they will see it one day if not then they will not.

life is a full circle shivani if they were meant to be na i mean ViSu then one day they will realize it for sure but i am sure suku will never accept it b/c he is not her's to begin with, he is with someone who does not even let other girls talk to him or take picture with him.

pity he is a handsome guy but his choice is blah
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

syria without a doubt he did like her, i don't now how much or if it was just friendship ways, but he always cozy up to her in their interview! the proposing scene on their interview was something worthy to see.

and why won't he be attracted to suku, she is a beautiful girl! and a honest one to!

now go to bed before you go crazy tomorrow😆

yea he was putting his hand around her n yea he only saw her as a friend in my opinion cuz if he did not then maybe what happening right now would have not.
.Shiva. thumbnail
all i know is that you should never leave the person who was there for you when no one else was! suku loves her BF and since he has a golden heart then she is one lucky girl for sure!
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

yea he was putting his hand around her n yea he only saw her as a friend in my opinion cuz if he did not then maybe what happening right now would have not.

yep if he had feelings for her then i won't happen what we are seeing now, but then again if might had but he backed off and found solace in *cough*
Nikvi29 thumbnail

all i know is that you should never leave the person who was there for you when no one else was! suku loves her BF and since he has a golden heart then she is one lucky girl for sure!

yup exactly. 

.Shiva. thumbnail
i heard that young love is crazy but never believe it but boy it sure is! people goes blind for sure.

even i am young but i am not that naive or in love that i won't see what i am getting myself into!
Nikvi29 thumbnail
i adore n love Suku so much  n have alot  of respect for her.   
Nikvi29 thumbnail

i heard that young love is crazy but never believe it but boy it sure is! people goes blind for sure.

even i am young but i am not that naive or in love that i won't see what i am getting myself into!

same here.

Nikvi29 thumbnail
life is full of rollercoaster
n
i jst wished ppl did not do  pda
.Shiva. thumbnail
i can never be fan of someone who hurts his own fan! there is a reason we don't like his GF and it's not our fault, if he wants to show PDA stuff then i say bye bye to him!

i am so glad that suku keeps her personal and professional life in different place! that is what we call an actor.

someone needs to understand that it's us who makes him who he is, not him! he is not a good actor b/c he does not care about his fans! all day he must be ranting she loves me shit!