Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
but syria she already has a BF na so nothing happened between them b/c of that๐Ÿ˜†

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

but syria she already has a BF na so nothing happened between them b/c of that๐Ÿ˜†

yea she's been dating rishabh past 2 yrs but i guess it all destiny.   u know its sad how two people who look completely made for eachother  don't end up together in real life.

i read once she said she is really lucky n blessed to have her boyfriend in her life.

Bani u think it did not happen cuz of that ๐Ÿ˜†  
.Shiva. thumbnail
Mera yaar dildaar bada sona

My friend, my lover, very golden (lovely)

Main dekhoon baar baar isko
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

yea she's been dating rishabh past 2 yrs but i guess it all destiny.   u know its sad how two people who look completely made for eachother  don't end up together in real life.

i read once she said she is really lucky n blessed to have her boyfriend in her life.

Bani u think it did not happen cuz of that ๐Ÿ˜†  

that is a big point shivani, she loves her BF and he was there for her when she needed someone! she won't leave him for what she could get now na๐Ÿ˜†

yes it's sad b/c we fan see it but they won't or don't think like that. it is not always the way we want it to be, sometimes it's different!

i just wish vivian would have been more mature and wise b/c he is 23 and getting married HOLY BOOO that is too much for me.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6K-jfsiXyU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St_BPCY1fEc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nTmcEkpcOY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFFz2PS1ZH8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

.Shiva. thumbnail
Maathe pe chamke iske sooraj ki laali

On her forehead shines the redness of the sun

Honton se chhalke dekho masti ki pyaali

From her lips overflows a glassful of mischief

Balkhaaye aise jaise champa ki daali

She twists like the branches of a champa tree

Iski adaaein saare jag se niraali

Her style is unique from the whole world
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i am happy for her. I really am., but my heart was selfish once upon a time ago that these belong together. I have grown out of it, and accepted it long back. It' impossible. I will tell u this, Vivian's body language does says he was attracted to Suku! Bye now! If i stay any longer , i will be sleeping late tomorrow. Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

that is a big point shivani, she loves her BF and he was there for her when she needed someone! she won't leave him for what she could get now na๐Ÿ˜†

yes it's sad b/c we fan see it but they won't or don't think like that. it is not always the way we want it to be, sometimes it's different!
ed
i just wish vivian would have been more mature and wise b/c he is 23 and getting married HOLY BOOO that is too much for me.

i agree n  yea even if she got the best looking guy she should  n would not let her BF go cuz once i heard she said he has a heart of gold.  n the heart stays same but looks  as u grow older start to age . n yea i wish he was mature n wise enough n stayed the way he was in the begining.   its all destiny.  if they are made for each other in real life too they will see it one day if not then they will not.
.Shiva. thumbnail
syria without a doubt he did like her, i don't now how much or if it was just friendship ways, but he always cozy up to her in their interview! the proposing scene on their interview was something worthy to see.

and why won't he be attracted to suku, she is a beautiful girl! and a honest one to!

now go to bed before you go crazy tomorrow๐Ÿ˜†
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

i am happy for her. I really, but my heart was selfish once upon a time ago that these belong together. I have grown out of it, and accepted it long back. It' impossible. I will tell u this, Vivian's body language does says he was attracted to Suku! Bye now! If i stay any longer , i will be sleeping late tomorrow.

okay goodnight too mee it did not seem like that.