Celebrity Fan Clubs

EnigmaticAbhIyaAT#90~100th AT layout Teaser. PG-2. - Page 87

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
rani i will be back later, i need to make some request! i will be here around 9 ok. see you then!🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shewascool90210

but i am glad in MF people are trying their best to get the show back, all i want from this is that ekta get's the message that abhiya is an epic couple, PKYEK 2 is must if not then new youth show with ViSu together again.

if she can cast hiten and gauri over and over again then why not our ViSu

Oh please I don't ever want you to give up cause I know I won't. I just don't want you coming to IF thinking today is thee day I hear something about Visu and then come and see bullshit except for what you're looking for. That's what I meant about moving on cause if you're not thinking about and when you least expect BOOM you'll get an article on ViSu or PKYEK 2

Yes Karan & Kritika was in different show when they got the word from Ekta KHM 2

Ekta stretch Hiten & Gauri like a rubber band had there own shows and had them together in other balaji shows. I'm telling you if Ankita had decided to quit PR it wouldn't surprise if she give Gauri the role 😆
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shewascool90210

rani i will be back later, i need to make some request! i will be here around 9 ok. see you then!🤗

okay see you later bani 🤗
.Shiva. thumbnail
oh rani i came back to ask you this, if you have any request tell me i will tell my friend to make it for you to😆

and i will answer to your answer when i come back!
.Shiva. thumbnail

hotness never looked this hot re!
.Shiva. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh please I don't ever want you to give up cause I know I won't. I just don't want you coming to IF thinking today is thee day I hear something about Visu and then come and see bullshit except for what you're looking for. That's what I meant about moving on cause if you're not thinking about and when you least expect BOOM you'll get an article on ViSu or PKYEK 2

Yes Karan & Kritika was in different show when they got the word from Ekta KHM 2

Ekta stretch Hiten & Gauri like a rubber band had there own shows and had them together in other balaji shows. I'm telling you if Ankita had decided to quit PR it wouldn't surprise if she give Gauri the role 😆

oh ok ok i get it now, i thought you were saying forget about ViSu or abhiya😆

omg that is messed up🥱
.Shiva. thumbnail
gosh i want kw back onscreen now!
.Shiva. thumbnail

don't i love that blue eye😳
.Shiva. thumbnail