Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Desktop Wallpaper-s > Food > Ripe Red Strawberry
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG is so cold outside and my nephew wants me to walk him to his friend house to get his charger for this PS3. I told him to forget playing tonight and watch TV  🤣cause am not going out 
.Shiva. thumbnail
it's really really cold for sure🤣i had to pick my uncle up from work and was hoping i won't have to
.Shiva. thumbnail
Desktop Wallpaper-s > Food > Pineapple Fruit Plate with Dip
.Shiva. thumbnail
abhiya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
come back soon please!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

BINGO! rani! i am really not happy this days, i get bore easily, roam through the IF for PKYEK 2 news, ViSu new show news together, i come here with sad face and i feel no happiness spamming our AT anymore b/c i have nothing to talk about

i wonder when we will get our PKYEK 2 or ViSu in a new show so the pain can go away.

Bani I don't want you give up for pkyek 2 or visu but you have to learned to move on cause it would lessen the pain. Visu are going to come back on screen separately for now cause they can't wait until Ekta is ready or if she'll ever be ready. We can sign the petitions and continue requesting it but still you have to remember it isn't guaranteed is 50/50.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Desktop Wallpaper-s > Food > Espresso Coffee Cup
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Bani I don't want you give up for pkyek 2 or visu but you have to learned to move on cause it would lessen the pain. Visu are going to come back on screen separately for now cause they can't wait until Ekta is ready or if she'll ever be ready. We can sign the petitions and continue requesting it but still you have to remember it isn't guaranteed is 50/50.

i am not giving up but i know this that if we don't get them sign together asap we won't get our show back again ever, nothing repeats again but by luck KHM 2 came back with the same cast, maybe b/c ekta made is clear that she is going to do it, i just want ekta to say yes she is ready to make PKYEK 2 but it will take some time, that's it, then i will be happy to wait for it.

how can i move on when something great like this comes on once in a life time.

but everything seems distance now😔
.Shiva. thumbnail
but i am glad in MF people are trying their best to get the show back, all i want from this is that ekta get's the message that abhiya is an epic couple, PKYEK 2 is must if not then new youth show with ViSu together again.

if she can cast hiten and gauri over and over again then why not our ViSu
.Shiva. thumbnail

this is amazing na, after this how can i move on rani! falling in love is so easy but letting go OMG! it's impossible, i will keep my hope for sure and have faith in ViSu to come back together b/c some people were mocking b/c of that article that they will never work together etc...

i pray to god that we get what we want, better then before. if you want something from the bottom of your heart you will get it, and god have mercy on us abhiya fan.