EnigmaticAbhIyaAT#90~100th AT layout Teaser. PG-2. - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
and this can be only fill if PKYEK comes back with season 2 or ViSu comes in another show otherwise i will be roaming like a ghost trying to find peace to this heart.
ekta really needs to understand our feelings.
u know the funniest thing, I have made a lot of enemies here,and have stalkers.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

I didn't say "I Love You" to hear it back... I said it to make sure you knew :)

Love is when you find yourself spending every wish on him..

syria no pain no gain, we are hated for the truth re so live every moment of it!
Originally posted by syria2014

a confused fan. First ,she said she loved Abhiya than the wolfie. Now, she is back to loving Abhiya๐ŸคฃBut, the post was funny/๐Ÿคฃ

Biatch you better not be talking about me cause I never stopped loving abhlya and who wrote the book that said just because I like dude I stopped loving abhlya ๐Ÿ˜ก

I'm not one of those weak fans out there that say they love abhlya and bash piya and say the like her friendship with dude
Sunday! Than I am gone Banu for a 1-2 months.๐Ÿฅบ
Oh shit sorry Syria I thought your were talking about me

My emotions are high right now so sorry ๐Ÿค—

btw who are you talking about any way
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Biatch you better not be talking about me cause I never stopped loving abhlya and who wrote the book that said just because I like dude I stopped loving abhlya ๐Ÿ˜ก

I'm not one of those weak fans out there that say they love abhlya and bash piya and say the like her friendship with dude

Shut up Rani!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†It's not u. It's somebody else.๐Ÿค—Chup Ve!๐Ÿ˜†Do u want me to pm who she is?๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Oh shit sorry Syria I thought your were talking about me

My emotions are high right now so sorry ๐Ÿค—

btw who are you talking about any way

the person who said made the x ray post.๐Ÿ˜†it's ok. ur short tempered like me. when i get angry, i can't shut my bloody mouth.๐Ÿ˜†