Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

seriously i don't want🐷 anywhere near our abhiya. god three to four months we had suffer so much due to this shit track, it was not even needed b/c cvs knew it will not work EVER! we won't let anyone come between our abhiya and yet they tried to make the impossible possible and alas they got slap in their face and that to very hard.

it is in every show that leads cannot be left alone, they have to put someone tail between the leads like OMFG! leave the leads alone, there are other people who the third person can fall for.

i know seriously  do the third person have to fall for the leads.   n they were said to be parallel lead but was never accepted by audience to be the parallel lead.  i hope dude character never comes in pkyek 2. i really hope so.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

are you referring toward me🤣

but of course 😆
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

Banu tell me what do u want for season 2😳

I will put on mu mail!😳

plz 😳😳😳 
i will tell you what i wanna c  a dark lovestory, Abhiya fighting together for their love, sadu abhay,  ametz lovestory, vampire Abhay n Human piya.  Abhiya always together no matter what circumstances.   i don;t wanna c any of alina family members only alina from season 2 allowed. n she can also  play a vampire who is abhay's friend.    Abhiya- Metz love triangle n  no other triangle .
Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
@syria
i want a complete new love story of abhiya. this time i want the leads to be in more focus then other character. i don't want any misunderstanding between abhiya!

• i want passionate scene between abhiya
  • abhiya fighting together for their love
  • piya to be strong
  • abhay has to be a vampire leader and has a cruel past that can destroy the person he goes near
  • abhay has to be plain old MEAN and HATEFUL guy
  • haseena and chand has to be there as his parents
  • abhay has to wear different color clothes and different color jeans
  • i want abhay to be grey shade in the beginning
  • i want more death scene and fight scene
  • he has to have blue eyes that's a + point
  • abhay and piya has to be together till the second season end
  • piya has to win over abhay's love
  • metz has to come back b/c i want to see ametz love story before abhiya love story starts
  • i want the show to start from 16th century where abhay became vampire till 21st where he meets piya
Nikvi29 thumbnail
okay girls i will not b posting anyomore youtube vidoes  right now i shall do it tonight. 😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

i know seriously  do the third person have to fall for the leads.   n they were said to be parallel lead but was never accepted by audience to be the parallel lead.  i hope dude character never comes in pkyek 2. i really hope so.

what parallel lead there was no lead at all, ekta ruined it by making dot fall for piya b/c that was not his aim, he came here to kill abhay and he used piya for that and then he kept saying omg you cheated me shit stuff like cry baby get the hell out of abhiya life dude, you make me sick.

parallel lead is someone who you say um ok he seems nice so let's give a chance for friendship but alas ew! this dude was sick from birth🤢
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

but of course 😆

oh i shall take that as a complement
Nikvi29 thumbnail
They Can Show 16th Century Abhay's a prince

and he turns into a immortal vampire.  n yea a clan leader
 he showed to more sadu , arrogant,  i wanna c royal attitude with grey shade.

n no orphan piya or Dobriyal

piya Jaiswal  a strong character

yes 16th centrury Ametz love story

they can show Abhay has a sister this time
Nikvi29 thumbnail

what parallel lead there was no lead at all, ekta ruined it by making dot fall for piya b/c that was not his aim, he came here to kill abhay and he used piya for that and then he kept saying omg you cheated me shit stuff like cry baby get the hell out of abhiya life dude, you make me sick.

parallel lead is someone who you say um ok he seems nice so let's give a chance for friendship but alas ew! this dude was sick from birth🤢

Thats what Vivo said before he came back in his interview n yea the dude was a coawrd n sick to the core who only used piya n blamed her that is it.
.Shiva. thumbnail
you now that sham from IPKND he is no different either, he and this dude is sick beyond anything, one is married and another one is trying to steal abhay's piya!

even sham is parallel lead na b/c this man is shown none stop in that show with his ugly nose.

either it's parallel or not the LEADS are the lead, remember anu and prerna, they were separated but no one moment went by that they didn't think about each other, prem and mukti she even ran away from her marriage to be with UD, angad and kripa she married another man but did she forget angad NO! he was always with her.

and the best one prem and heer, he was one character who would happily let heer go if he sees that the man she loves is good for her, he was ready to sacrifice everything for her!

this is what we call love..true love and only the leads are capable of giving us this and abhiya did!