Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

The word ruin is Ekta middle name 😆. Bani you know I still refuse to watch the last episode and everything am ready to watch I change my mind. I just not ready

agree😆
omg why rani😲you didn't see abhiya taking saat phere beside the vm
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If you are watching thr YT video i am posting  i am sorry i am tired of copying n pasting my fingers are tired too so i will not be posting YT videos  for the dayy.   i shall resume tomorrrow. ðŸ˜³
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

If you are watching thr YT video i am posting  i am sorry i am tired of copying n pasting my fingers are tired too so i will not be posting YT videos  for the dayy.   i shall resume tomorrrow. ðŸ˜³

no problem shivani🤗
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

agree😆
omg why rani😲you didn't see abhiya taking saat phere beside the vm

The vm and avis and creations I see but not the episode itself and am not ready either, plus I like your suhaat raat vm so I'll pretend that's how it ended. 😳
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: syria2014

Banu who is ur first epic couple? u know there is always a couple u always love more. I have a couple whom I love more than Abhlya. Who are yours banu?😳

Hey crazy so whose your first epic couple
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

The vm and avis and creations I see but not the episode itself and am not ready either, plus I like your suhaat raat vm so I'll pretend that's how it ended. 😳

lol as you wish😆but you should see abhiya mirror scene that was cute b/c he said now you are piya raichand
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Rani n Bani did u ever watch meri doli tere angana

i know it was saas bahu but i only watched it for Gaurav i  started to like him from his character Ruhaan.  n slowly liked Ruhaan Simran.   n the day simran died in the show  the show ended for me.  n then i followed the two for their shows.   i got excited that priyamvada gotta show with Ekta but the show did not make it.   cuz i like her too.
Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

lol as you wish😆but you should see abhiya mirror scene that was cute b/c he said now you are piya raichand

yup  its was soo cute n adorable.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aww shivani!🤗I have 3 categores for a couple eternal, fav couples. Eternal are Delena, Kasper, and Violent , Abhiya , Prem and Mukit,and Darcy and Elizabeth.😳Otherwise, I am always fan more of one person or only ship them.😆

Sidhima! That's cute.😳
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

aww shivani!🤗I have 3 categores for a couple eternal, fav couples. Eternal are Delena, Kasper, and Violent , Abhiya , Prem and Mukit,and Darcy and Elizabeth.😳Otherwise, I am always fan more of one person or only ship them.😆

Sidhima! That's cute.😳

u wanna see the pic of the couple i liked.   i was not going madly in love with couple like people were but i liked them. 😳