Emotions Unaccepted- 20th dec + Random lines

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
heyloz everyone!πŸ€—

Apologies for not being too active!
but i hope hope hope that Emotions post is back to stay!
At least till Friday..

A few lines.. just like that..

Intezaar tha un nigaahon ka,
jo aapse milte hi bichhad gayi
Itmenaan se dekha un haseen aankhon mein
aur jeene ki ik wajaah si mil gayi

Ab jeena aur marna unn nigahon ke suroor mein hain
humko jeena aur marna unn nigaahon ke guroor mein hai
ek pal jhukti aur ik pal uth-ti yeh do nigaahein aapki
bas dil ki dhadkanon se dhadakti jaisi- yeh nigaahein aapki

Un aankhon mein hai pyaar aur gussa bhi
unn aankhon mein sharaarat hai aur wafaa bhi
ek pyaara sa geet sunati har pal yeh aankhein teri
tere palko ke tale ab kat jaaye yeh zindagi

Arnav's thoughts- as i think they were

Her eyes darted liquid fire from those liquid brown eyes
angry words swept all over me..words that were a result of her miscalculated ire
I didn't deserve it, did I? Was i always to be at fault in front of her?
I saw her flinch with pain thinking of Lavanya's hurt

She told me about her broken relationship
her eyes burning with unshed tears, while one made it's way down her fair cheeks
I wish I could wipe it away, I thought as i took a step towards her
But she ran away, before I could say a word

My gut clenched in pain for those tears she shed
That man who let her go was a definite idiot
He had managed to hurt her so much
That she cried and yet carried it deep inside?

If that were not enough, my family blamed me too
I heard everything out and didn't look at di as she asked me
The reason why we separated..for what could I say?
All I could see was that what I felt couldn't be said

So i kept it inside, clenched my jaw tight
I wouldn't say those words.. It would be unfair
While she cried and packed upstairs with lavanya
My heart was up there.. hurting with two women I respected

I saw so much pain in Lavanya's eyes that I couldn't look at her directly
the way she held herself up..I had to admire that and the maturity she came to overnight
How did I never notice that she loved my family?
I took her for granted..and yet.. i was deeply deeply sorry

There she was, khushi.. sharing the pain of others
hiding her own and yet understanding perfectly..
What could I do except look away..and look back again into those big brown eyes
Teary and sad.. regretful and pained..how many did I manage to hurt in one night?

Incapable of coherent thoughts I lay in bed that night
unsleeping, sighing, as I turned side to side
I closed my eyes and felt her near me
pervading memories finally lulled me to uneasy sleep

Lavanya
It hurt so much. That realisation that ASR cared for khushi more than he cared for perhaps anyone. That instinct..that primitive instinct and the madness to make sure she was safe. The humble apology when he realised he hurt her.
So much love and yet he didn't realize. Neither did she. Silly Khushi. And so typical. She had no idea that the prince she was talking about was the one she fought with day in and day out..and yet..it was always them. Never Me and Him. How could I marry someone else's prince?
I deserved my fairy tale..and like I told nani, just because I wasn't marrying in the family doesn't mean I don't belong to it.. They had become so close..everyone..even Laxmi.. that I was depressed and heart-broken- for I loved them all so so much. But what was right was right. Khushi had taught me that. she had made me discover how a life of dignity would be. Petty things didn't matter. Love did.
Hearts heal.. the pain will disappear and it will make me stronger. I think. I hope.
SO head held high with tears in my eyes, I will go out of this house..leaving behind memories and leaving ASR in the capable hands of one who loved him and whom he loved

Khushi
I blasted him. Again. And the fool that I am, I told him about my broken engagement. His reaction- Why didn't you tell me?
As if!
Did he tell me? anyway, the point is that i was so carried away in pain that I told him and ran away from there.. leaving him staring and calling out my name.. I won't stop..or I'll break and he'd seen that a lot of times already.
I was losing the only friend I had. All thanks to him. I could see so much pain in lavanya ji's eeys it hurt me..and it mademe angry..but it made sense- what she did. She's right and it's her choice to leave. I told her as well and then tried to cheer her up saying we'll boht find our princes. She looked strangely at me. As if..As if.. I had already found mine. Who? I felt uncomfortable.. I didn't want to think..
I won't think.

Okay guys..that's it!
I liked the epi!
The conforntation was short n to the point..sahi tha..
the precap is amazing!!
hahaha
I'll say more about it tomorrow!
loved the epi!
will probably adore that scene more than the epi but oh well! πŸ˜‰

love to all!

Edited by geet.a - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

awesome πŸ‘ how do u come with brilliant stuff everyday...its so amazing...yes episode was very good...loved Arnav loved Khushi and loved LA...actually Loved everyone in todays episode...right from nani to buaji to lakshmi...

just one complaint...hate Anjali's crying expression...its too much...it doesn't look like she is sad for Arnav...but as if some one has snatched away her doll...felt like smacking her one...her borther who doesn't speak about love...who always said that he doesn't want to get married...has today changed his dialogue and is saying that he doesn't want to commit to a relationship where he can't give his love...and she doesn't realize it...and she claims to read him so well
Edited by anjs - 12 years ago
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
All I can say is this ITS JUST AWESOME.
It felt as if you have taken over their souls and speaking on behalf of them. Did you really?πŸ˜•
Thanx a lot for this wonderfull post Geet and welcome back again.πŸ€—
Edited by trina2010 - 12 years ago
geet.a thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

All I can say is this ITS JUST AWESOME.

It felt as if you have taken over their souls and speaking on behalf of them. Did you really?πŸ˜•
Thanx a lot for this wonderfull post Geet and welcome back again.πŸ€—

trins thats soo sweet of u! hugsss!!
im soo glad u liked it!!
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi geet fantastic post about their emotions..bit sad though but the precap made us cheerful. ..until tomorrow
bigπŸ€—
geet.a thumbnail

Originally posted by: kitty25

Hi geet fantastic post about their emotions..bit sad though but the precap made us cheerful. ..until tomorrow

bigπŸ€—

precap was hilarious na kits?
LOL
arnav's expressionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hugzz back and thankieee
geet.a thumbnail

Originally posted by: shybabe

FANTASTIC GEETπŸ€—

arre meri jalebi bai..thank u sooo much!!
πŸ€—πŸ€—
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post, Geet !!
Lavanya's character has matured quite a lot esp with the breakup. She handled the situation very gracefully. It was nice the way she told the Raizadas that their breakup was a mutual desicion and ASR shouldn't be blamed.

It was also nice of her to ask Khushi to look after ASR... after hearing that Khushi's engagement had broken and realizing that it is possible for Arnav-Khushi to get together. But she was also saddened at this and hence she said she wouldn't attend Khushi's wedding.  

I also liked how Lavanya knowingly said that ASR would definitely marry when he feels its right..
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: geet.a

trins thats soo sweet of u! hugsss!!
im soo glad u liked it!!

U are welcome dear. Looks like Happy days are BACK in IPK.πŸ˜† Edited by trina2010 - 12 years ago
geet.a thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

Lovely post, Geet !!

Lavanya's character has matured quite a lot esp with the breakup. She handled the situation very gracefully. It was nice the way she told the Raizadas that their breakup was a mutual desicion and ASR shouldn't be blamed.

It was also nice of her to ask Khushi to look after ASR... after hearing that Khushi's engagement had broken and realizing that it is possible for Arnav-Khushi to get together. But she was also saddened at this and hence she said she wouldn't attend Khushi's wedding.  

I also liked how Lavanya knowingly said that ASR would definitely marry when he feels its right..

I agree Steph!
La's matured a lot! God bless her!
yeah n her dialogue at the end..was real good :D
it was a nice realization as well- as she thought back to how much arnav loved k n not her