What is this logic? sky mentality?

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Well was just wondering reading a few forum members posts..

People tend to support sky cuz he is showing what he is.. No matte how nasty n potty mouth cheap he is.. And people like him for that? I mean if a murderer kills a person and with no shame or whatsoever proudly, with an evil laugh, admits that he murdered someone and again commits the same crime, shall we support him cuz he is honest??

Really not getting such logic.. Last season also few Dolly Binda supporter had same logic.. Please explain!!..

P.s. It doesnt mean i compared sky with a murderer, that was just an example..Edited by prerna4rishav - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sorry i am unable to see logic in this thread!
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A honest obnoxious person is hard to find... andhere mein toh kya... bhar ujale mein chirag leke dhoondne pe bhi nahi milega aisa. 

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

People tend to support sky cuz he is showing what he is.. No matte how nasty n potty mouth cheap he is.. And people like him for that? I mean if a murderer kills a person and with no shame or whatsoever proudly, with an evil laugh, admits that he murdered someone and again commits the same crime, shall we support him cuz he is honest??

Really not getting such logic.. Last season also few Dolly Binda supporter had same logic.. Please explain!!..

P.s. It doesnt mean i compared sky with a murderer, that was just an example..

Looks like you did not yet see potty that is why you saying wrong to some good thing , kindly Once have a look on Sid face's as well , it will make you realize what's potty in Actual..πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tj_mum

A honest obnoxious person is hard to find... andhere mein toh kya... bhar ujale mein chirag leke dhoondne pe bhi nahi milega aisa.

And if we do, i term them more evil.. As instead of feeling ashamed of what nasty things tey do, they feel proud and threaten others to repeat if they dont follow their words..

Cheap Sky 🀒
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

These same members would immediately press the report button if i make a personal comment about them...i am also being myself and not fakeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...why do they say that sky is being himself when he abuses others...and i am a criminal when i do the sameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

well...above was just an example...when we live in a society...we need to curb ourselves...we cannot go on making below the belt comments and save ourselves by saying...oh!..i was being myself...i wasn't doing anything wrong...well it doesn't work that way...there has to be a check on every thing we do...that doesn't make us a hypocrite...its called respecting the rights of others...being illmannered is not equal to being trueπŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shonamona

Sorry i am unable to see logic in this thread!

well that falls under the category of 'TOO BAD'
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

These same members would immediately press the report button if i make a personal comment about them...i am also being myself and not fakeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...why do they say that sky is being himself when he abuses others...and i am a criminal when i do the sameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

well...above was just an example...when we live in a society...we need to curb ourselves...we cannot go on making below the belt comments and save ourselves by saying...oh!..i was being myself...i wasn't doing anything wrong...well it doesn't work that way...there has to be a check on every thing we do...that doesn't make us a hypocrite...its called respecting the rights of others...being illmannered is not equal to being trueπŸ˜†

I think one cant support Aakash without taking recourse to hypocrisy. Look at Pooja Bedi, Juhi, Sunny... each and everyone of them supported Aakash and they had different yardsticks for different people. The same thing is repeating on the IF. 

If Aakash does it... he is being straightforward and he is good at heart. Other people do not have the flixibility to have a heart and be straightforward... either they are right and support Aakash... or they are wrong and are misunderstanding Aakash. 
-Moderator- thumbnail

Its always debatable and subjective I think. 😳

There are people who say everything upfront and then what they do to you, could be humiliating and hurtful but they accept what they do without any dual faced nature. 😊

And there are some people who appear trustworthy to you, try to be sweet with you, and then back-stab you and play games against you in your absence. 😳

Now who would you prefer to deal with ? I personally don't like both πŸ˜† 

The only thing I like about Sky is that he is not violent. I mean i did not see any of his action that would indicate he is about to  physically assault or hurt anyone. Otherwise, as far as getting dirty in fights, yes I agree. But I think he does not do that with his closed one.

Dolly bindra was a different animal whoz middle name was violence   She never got along well with anyone. Her words and actions both were nasty 🀒

Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

well that falls under the category of 'TOO BAD'

Feel sorry for you to take this category..BTW,when did you take????..