Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

What is this logic? sky mentality?

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Joined: 12 February 2006
Posts: 27975

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Well was just wondering reading a few forum members posts..

People tend to support sky cuz he is showing what he is.. No matte how nasty n potty mouth cheap he is.. And people like him for that? I mean if a murderer kills a person and with no shame or whatsoever proudly, with an evil laugh, admits that he murdered someone and again commits the same crime, shall we support him cuz he is honest??

Really not getting such logic.. Last season also few Dolly Binda supporter had same logic.. Please explain!!..

P.s. It doesnt mean i compared sky with a murderer, that was just an example..

Edited by prerna4rishav - 20 December 2011 at 8:36am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nitu111tvfeverNoCommentszingarutj_mumnaina-syedtaurus27Amfundachammakchalloboredsoul-Seraphic-Gauahargeous_Nblue-ice.

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Joined: 14 August 2011
Posts: 6719

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kellys

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 496

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
A honest obnoxious person is hard to find... andhere mein toh kya... bhar ujale mein chirag leke dhoondne pe bhi nahi milega aisa. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavblue-ice.

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Joined: 14 August 2011
Posts: 6719

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kellysfrhnjn

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Joined: 12 February 2006
Posts: 27975

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tj_mum

A honest obnoxious person is hard to find... andhere mein toh kya... bhar ujale mein chirag leke dhoondne pe bhi nahi milega aisa.


And if we do, i term them more evil.. As instead of feeling ashamed of what nasty things tey do, they feel proud and threaten others to repeat if they dont follow their words..

Cheap Sky Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mum

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 56461

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Well was just wondering reading a few forum members posts..

People tend to support sky cuz he is showing what he is.. No matte how nasty n potty mouth cheap he is.. And people like him for that? I mean if a murderer kills a person and with no shame or whatsoever proudly, with an evil laugh, admits that he murdered someone and again commits the same crime, shall we support him cuz he is honest??

Really not getting such logic.. Last season also few Dolly Binda supporter had same logic.. Please explain!!..

P.s. It doesnt mean i compared sky with a murderer, that was just an example..
These same members would immediately press the report button if i make a personal comment about them...i am also being myself and not fakeLOLLOL...why do they say that sky is being himself when he abuses others...and i am a criminal when i do the sameLOLLOL...
 
well...above was just an example...when we live in a society...we need to curb ourselves...we cannot go on making below the belt comments and save ourselves by saying...oh!..i was being myself...i wasn't doing anything wrong...well it doesn't work that way...there has to be a check on every thing we do...that doesn't make us a hypocrite...its called respecting the rights of others...being illmannered is not equal to being trueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zingaruNoCommentstj_mumprerna4rishav

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 56461

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonamona

Sorry i am unable to see logic in this thread!
well that falls under the category of 'TOO BAD'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zingaruprerna4rishav

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 496

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

These same members would immediately press the report button if i make a personal comment about them...i am also being myself and not fakeLOLLOL...why do they say that sky is being himself when he abuses others...and i am a criminal when i do the sameLOLLOL...
 
well...above was just an example...when we live in a society...we need to curb ourselves...we cannot go on making below the belt comments and save ourselves by saying...oh!..i was being myself...i wasn't doing anything wrong...well it doesn't work that way...there has to be a check on every thing we do...that doesn't make us a hypocrite...its called respecting the rights of others...being illmannered is not equal to being trueLOL

I think one cant support Aakash without taking recourse to hypocrisy. Look at Pooja Bedi, Juhi, Sunny... each and everyone of them supported Aakash and they had different yardsticks for different people. The same thing is repeating on the IF. 

If Aakash does it... he is being straightforward and he is good at heart. Other people do not have the flixibility to have a heart and be straightforward... either they are right and support Aakash... or they are wrong and are misunderstanding Aakash. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b.sweetdollNoCommentscs-07prerna4rishavblue-ice.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Didn't Get Vida's Logic

Author: TheJake   Replies: 0   Views: 403

TheJake 0 403 19 November 2011 at 9:29pm by TheJake

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index