India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Pros and cons of the new track (Page 2)

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
A new entry in the melting pot of emotions galore and loose ends, will only add more spice.. But Fari I too agree that when the scope of builing the existing storyline is abundant, where is the need for a new entry?..But the CVs may think that ASR needs a little bit of jealous factor to prod and push him into confessing his love for KKG..

So in totality we are in for a long drawn affair, comedy or otherwise, before there will be a cohesiveness to Arhi's relationship..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvincandescent

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
gud pts fari, I think dis new character is introduced wid a reason. Wat??? dat time will tell. We can only speculate. LOL.

We want our arhi 2gether n so much engrossed to it dat we don't expect n entertain ne idea of sm1 coming in btwn dem. D truth cannot change ARHI r supposed 2 b 2gether (Devi maiyaa blessings) LOL so let ne1 come, it doesn't matter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Great post! I don't want him to be a love interest for Khushi, just a good friend. I can see Arnav getting jealous seeing them bond, I can see him thinking more considering how possessive he is of Khushi. All I want from this track is for Arnav to admit his feelings for Khushi

incandescent

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
I want him to serve in La's capacity.
She can teach him Hindi, he can teach her English.
She can wear hoodies, he can wear pom poms.
He can call her Chamkelli.
And she can call him BHAI.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LX2FX23serialfan40smitarincandescentInfofan

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

. Now if a guy enters it will only complicate things further. Even if it the guy is just Khushi's friend and Arnav witnesses him getting more attention from Khushi, it is enough to make him jealous. So there is no real need for a triangle.

whatever makes Arnav Bitwa jealous will be fun to watch... I hope the CVs make jealousy track - fun rather than brooding - we need to enjoy the serial not be stressed out by it...and besides we have the snakewa for that anyway!

He is supposed to bring a comic angle here which is fine but slapstick comedy is a no for me.

I will take slapstick anyday when compared to melodrama!

And what is with the name Nand Kisore? Is this is a joke? I would have given the name a chance if it wasn't buaji's famous line. Another ridiculous move the cv's. I cannot imagine how the name Nand Kisore would sound when it comes from Arnav's mouth.

I thought that was brilliant - Nandkishore I guess he will go by "Nand" if he is an NRI as in "Nand gates" not Nund as in Nundkisore... in fact I love it cause of Buaji!  Now how arnav bitwa will address Nundkisore - thats definitely to be seen!! Tongue

I am also guessing this new guy is Dhruv ( without the same name) who was mentioned by nani in one of the initial episodes. But if he is mami's relative than judging by mami's background, it is unlikely that he has lived abroad all his life. So why does he not know Hindi ?

Its entirely possible that mami's sister also struck it rich, or got married and became a NRI ...it is possible

My responses in red!
Didn't mean to rain on your parade, but i think I am liking the CVs right now they handled LA's situation very well! She was one B***H to start with, but when things did not go as she expected she quickly learn't her lesson unfortunately she of course like everyone else in the forum fell in love with Arnavji so CryCryCry for her. It dawned on her suddenly... the character was dealt with dignity, shown as a strong confident woman who knows her worth even if she is disappointed her love was not reciprocated!! Kudos CVs - I am sick of klingy, manipulating overdressed women shown on TV, makes me feel bad that i am of the same gender as them!

incandescent

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

I think Nandu is slotted for La. So La will get to remain in the family & the Raizadas don't have to feel guilty about her. Tying up all the loose ends...

so what happens to Anjali she stays with the "snakewa"? don't like that i want to be entertained but I want a moral for my story - never got over my childhood fairy tales I guess. i want Anjali to suddenly develop a backbone - divorce snakewa - get a life beyond her pujas and parties and show the women watching that maybe in her position that there is a life beyond staying married to slime!

OK OK !Getting off my soapbox nowWink

Edited by geetfan38 - 21 December 2011 at 12:11am

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Thank you for all your comments. It was interesting to read everyone's take. Sorry cannot reply individually. Embarrassed
sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Chillax Fari my Pari...

The guy is being brought in for comedy...and even if he develops feelings for Khushi, hopefully Arhi will be propelled towards each other, maybe due to Arnav's jealousy or something?! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-premparbatincandescentanu17

Go to top