Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Pros and cons of the new track - Page 2

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Great post! I don't want him to be a love interest for Khushi, just a good friend. I can see Arnav getting jealous seeing them bond, I can see him thinking more considering how possessive he is of Khushi. All I want from this track is for Arnav to admit his feelings for Khushi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I want him to serve in La's capacity.
She can teach him Hindi, he can teach her English.
She can wear hoodies, he can wear pom poms.
He can call her Chamkelli.
And she can call him BHAI.
3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: incandescent

. Now if a guy enters it will only complicate things further. Even if it the guy is just Khushi's friend and Arnav witnesses him getting more attention from Khushi, it is enough to make him jealous. So there is no real need for a triangle.

whatever makes Arnav Bitwa jealous will be fun to watch... I hope the CVs make jealousy track - fun rather than brooding - we need to enjoy the serial not be stressed out by it...and besides we have the snakewa for that anyway!

He is supposed to bring a comic angle here which is fine but slapstick comedy is a no for me.

I will take slapstick anyday when compared to melodrama!

And what is with the name Nand Kisore? Is this is a joke? I would have given the name a chance if it wasn't buaji's famous line. Another ridiculous move the cv's. I cannot imagine how the name Nand Kisore would sound when it comes from Arnav's mouth.

I thought that was brilliant - Nandkishore I guess he will go by "Nand" if he is an NRI as in "Nand gates" not Nund as in Nundkisore... in fact I love it cause of Buaji!  Now how arnav bitwa will address Nundkisore - thats definitely to be seen!! 😛

I am also guessing this new guy is Dhruv ( without the same name) who was mentioned by nani in one of the initial episodes. But if he is mami's relative than judging by mami's background, it is unlikely that he has lived abroad all his life. So why does he not know Hindi ?

Its entirely possible that mami's sister also struck it rich, or got married and became a NRI ...it is possible

My responses in red!
Didn't mean to rain on your parade, but i think I am liking the CVs right now they handled LA's situation very well! She was one B***H to start with, but when things did not go as she expected she quickly learn't her lesson unfortunately she of course like everyone else in the forum fell in love with Arnavji so 😭😭😭 for her. It dawned on her suddenly... the character was dealt with dignity, shown as a strong confident woman who knows her worth even if she is disappointed her love was not reciprocated!! Kudos CVs - I am sick of klingy, manipulating overdressed women shown on TV, makes me feel bad that i am of the same gender as them!
3serialfan40 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smitar

I think Nandu is slotted for La. So La will get to remain in the family & the Raizadas don't have to feel guilty about her. Tying up all the loose ends...

so what happens to Anjali she stays with the "snakewa"? don't like that i want to be entertained but I want a moral for my story - never got over my childhood fairy tales I guess. i want Anjali to suddenly develop a backbone - divorce snakewa - get a life beyond her pujas and parties and show the women watching that maybe in her position that there is a life beyond staying married to slime!

OK OK !Getting off my soapbox now😉
Edited by geetfan38 - 12 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for all your comments. It was interesting to read everyone's take. Sorry cannot reply individually. ðŸ˜³
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chillax Fari my Pari...

The guy is being brought in for comedy...and even if he develops feelings for Khushi, hopefully Arhi will be propelled towards each other, maybe due to Arnav's jealousy or something?! ðŸ˜‰

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just feel when Arnav sw that nadikishore try to come closer to Khushi Arnav will crate more distance between nandikishore and Khushi and he will come more closer to Her...
and Hope this guy remain +ve and only become a friend of Khushi...
and make jealous Arnav...also feel that this new character only make ArHi more closer..I think Arnav will realize he can't live without Khushi...
so may be this is the thing going to happen...
Hope CV use this character +ve way...

princezsafa thumbnail
I completely agree with you here!!

Seriously what is up with that name?!?!?

It'll sound way too weird from ASR's mouth. It's awful I don't even want to imagine it!! Most probably, I'm thinking he's an NRI so he's going to have a nickname to that long name of his (in real life, in foreign people usually make fun of these long indian names, I've lived abroad for more than half of my life and I still currently am, so if they don't have a nickname, then that's going to be unrealistic!) Also, if he the character is not sketched properly by the CVs I am really going to lose interest in the show :(

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah this is all turning into a Zoo! But I think "Nanda Kishore" or "NANDO" as I like to call him... will give us some MAJOR laughs and by God we NEED it right now!
noor123 thumbnail

Incandescent, the whole NK, NRI character track is looking to me as a way for Kh to see that for all the fancy English, cool dressing, big money & ego, crazy babes and upper class no-holds-barred lifestyle that ASR surrounds himself with, he is quite a 'desi' in spirit.

Look at the stark difference between NK and ASR: ASR is a busy professional man, distant, un-affectionate, unavailable even with no La around, non-understandable, un-relatable cos he never opens his mouth for more than 2 seconds (and Kh never lets him finish in any case), is rude to a distraction, has defense mechanisms to give U.S.A.'s cold war iron shield a run for the money, and cares for Kh AFTER hurting her big time, but cares and confuses (and near-kisses) Kh only to insult her all over again.

Now look at how NK will appear: a fun-guy, middle class (hence close to Kh in class than ASR) trying to be all cool and all 'with-it', rich, comfortable in his skin and place in life, agreeable, the yes-man, he will praise Kh the 1st second he will see her, he will agree with Kh pleasantly, no strings attached but he will be himself, no burdens, only happy-happy (no tension, no fuss, no intense stares from this guy to scare & confuse Kh), so Kh will get along with him more than she has with ASR BUT a) she will not love or be in love with him. But she will like him and like having him around (and not looking over her shoulder). b) She will not accept HIS proposal for marriage either. c) He will appear to have 'character dheela' in some ways, not that strong-minded, serious (nor as passionate) as ASR. 

Basically, NK is thrown in the mix to show a contrast to Kh between the 'real thing' (aka ASR) and the 'pretense of the real thing' (aka NK). Remember, Kh's original idea of romance was that when she falls for The Guy everything will be rose-colored glasses and fun - well, that is NK - BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT KH WANTS OR NEEDS AND SHE WILL REALIZE 'KAY KIS KAY HONAY SAY FARQ PARTHA HAI!'