Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aancchal

@anmolsuman

to kya kare jab un logo par HD fourm par hijack karne ka aarop lag gaya hai... so it's better they go so remain can discuss healthy discussion..

very well said
Gaby09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ ramusk
ya but i feel bad thatsome RP fans are leaving forum. how can they saybye from forumleaving RP???
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anmolsuman

@ ramusk

ya but i feel bad thatsome RP fans are leaving forum. how can they saybye from forumleaving RP???

they are not leaving rp they are leaving this fourm and somewhat hd to  . they loved her thats why they are here till now... and its better herea stay  those   who love inshi..others can support in various ways...
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aancchal

[BR][BR]they are not leaving rp they are leaving this fourm and somewhat hd to . they loved her thats why they are here till now... and its better herea stay those who love inshi..others can support in various ways...[BR]

i dnt think thats ri8 on part of other members i mean each actor has his fans n when they are leads hw cn their fans fight thats sad
Gaby09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

plz don't leave.i know they were expecting that AB or new actor will come opp Rati but found Thismarriage track .But we all knew that Sumit is thelead.Y aren't they all able to accept that.if they had then it would have been so nice na.Others actors fans are so easily accepting with open heart.

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really like this track its really sweet.  And Rati looked like an angel, even Rishi looked good.

And the whole wedding was quite simple and sweet. A bit funny too. I'm loooking forward to how they're going to proceed with this track. :)

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
ramusk thumbnail
@anmolsuman---dont wry they r leavn for good...this forum vil b a happy place now..
Pratamesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramusk

@anmolsuman---dont wry they r leavn for good...this forum vil b a happy place now..[BR]

i dnt feel thats ri8 even they are fans like us they have every ri8 to be here
i dnt understand why this class among fans its really sad
i just want HD forum to be active and hav a healthy discussion
ramusk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

i dnt feel thats ri8 even they are fans like us they have every ri8 to be here
i dnt understand why this class among fans its really sad
i just want HD forum to be active and hav a healthy discussion

thats my point too..why this class among fanss??? unnecessarily they making this forum battlefield..cant anyone watch a show afresh ..n forgetting they r some ones fans ...
Pratamesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramusk

[BR][BR][BR]thats my point too..why this class among fanss??? unnecessarily they making this forum battlefield..cant anyone watch a show afresh ..n forgetting they r some ones fans ...[BR]

no yaar they hav their fav actress sum hav fav actor sum r here for inshi v should respect all of them they hav equal ri8 to be here talk abt show bt only thing they shldnt hurt eachother by critisizing thats all