AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

It was an okay episode, should i say good πŸ˜‰  (Ashu-mallu-Anjie)πŸ˜ƒ - i really don't understand what's wrong with Anjie...She is thinking she is the strongest woman on this earth😑 now a days am not liking her at all, precap adding one more reason for my dislike

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
The highlight was... Rohan overhearing n then telling Nidhi about hubby ka bepanah pyaar for her! 

About Anjie.. really. i dunno y she is being so negative? πŸ˜•
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There is one thing that I have never liked  about Anji, that is, she has always tried to dissuade Nidhi from persuing Ashu. She always said he is too old, this is madness and there is no future. This is the basic difference between Anji and Rohan. Rohan thrives on positive thoughts and hopes. Anji only believes in severing ties and condemning Nidhi...  Edited by deepiika - 12 years ago
american_desi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can anyone tell me what the precap was about?? 

Thanks so much!

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u...Now it is Anjie who is acting silly and who thinks she is a know-it-all...

Well this should teach all young lovers a lesson...which is that when u are in love the best way to solve MUs is to talk it over with ur partner and not to depend on intermediaries...Otherwise it may be the end of the relationship...
AbhishekChaurey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree this girl talks too much and too negetive
and always try to be straight and clear . but becomes rude in that effort
if she is frnd of nidhi she should try to help her in finding her love

she also insulted ashotosh badly
Edited by AbhishekChaurey - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with Deepika, its like she dont want her friend to love a man , whom she dislikes ,

Like said in Tanus thread , just caz one wants to know about reactions and feelings about their ex love , doesnt mean they are weak ... 

donno when angie will understand this 
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think some of you have misunderstood Anji & and probably a little hard on her. She is not Mallika, she loves Nidhi like her own sis and doesn't want her to be hurt . Anji doesn't want to encourage Nidhi bec in her mind this relationship won't work. She is just being a good friend. Its up to to Nidhi to take her advice or just plain ignore her.

It was for Nidhi's sake she wanted Ashutosh to refrain from seeking information.  Just like how Armaan and Rohan want them to be  AshNi together as they believe age is not an issue. But Anji thinks exactly the opposite. I would be worried too if my friend would be involved with a person who is 20  yrs older.

And as far as precap is concerned ..she doesn't mean it. She wants Nidhi to get over Ashutosh ASAP.πŸ˜†

Edited by KripaRajput - 12 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I really liked Anjie's character from the beginning but these days I find her so annoying and insensitive and after this precap even more so.Her over reaction was not called for just because Nidhi asked if Ashu asks about he...she did not have to be so harsh.I know that Anjie has got Nidhi's best interest at heart but Anjie needs to understand that it's not so easy to get over someone you love especially when they have hurt you so bad.
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

when ever a close one is in pain... you will feel the hurt too... anie is hurt seeing her friend in pain...and each time Nidhi cries...she cries too...yes we might not like her attitude now but all she wants is seeing her friend moving on and be happy...