20th Dec WU Different pov on Sati's Punishment

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev \|/

Sati accepts Daksha's punishment, promises him she will not disappoint him again. Daksha tells the people present there, if the guilty is not punished then how will he improve, if he is not made aware of his sin, then how will he change, this applys to every one ,even if she is my daughter.

Maharshi  Kashyap tells Daksh, if the mistake is done unitentionally then such a big prayaschit is not required

Maharshi Bhrigu ays even if it is done unintentionally, it still is a mistake, it should be punished.

Daksha says he agrees with Maharshi Kashyap, but doesn't disagree with Maharshi Bhrigu. That shilpakaar is more guilty then Sati, who told Sati to keep Shivling near Vishnuji's idle now, he will get bigger punishment.

He calls his minister, asks him to get the shilpakaar if he is still alive after realizing his mistake along with people of his community.

Sati is crying,  thinking over the past events.

Prasuti comes to Daksha, he wants to know if she want's to say something. Prasuti says it depends on who is listening, if he is Prajapati Daksh then as Manu-putri, she will argue with him, if is she talking to a father, then she wants to complain.

Daksha says  he is glad to know Manu-putri knows responsibalities of Daksha Prajapati. Shiva & the disturbance created by him has to be controlled. Prasuti says she is worried about her daughter, who is given such a big punishment.

Daksha  says rules are to be followed, he is glad his daughter  has respected him by accepting what he said.

Maharshi Bhrigu is calculating something on a machine. Maharshi Kashyap asks him what is he seeing right now. Maharshi Bhrigu says  Daksha & Sati's future, they have to protect Daksha's interests, he is worried about them. Maharshi. Kashyap  says he has written all human being's future. But Saptarishis are not allowed to interfere with future. M. Bhrigu says with strong efforts destiny can be changed. M Kashyap says it is advisable to surrender to God.

Aditi & Diti comes to meet Sati, angry Aditi asks Sati, what was the need of accepting this prayaschitt, she should have apologized instead. Diti tells her not to speak to Sati like that. Aditi says Sati is brought up in all the luxuries, how will she be able to fast & how will she be able to collect  1 lakh Lotus flowers to wrirte  Vishnuji's name. In the nearby area only 25000 Lotus flowers can be collected, this prayaschitt has to fail

Sati says this is my prayschitt, I'll see to it that it is fulfilled or will die if failed.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
I am extremely sorry. I did not see the WU final list. I just logged in right now.
It wasn't intentional...
Sorry again.. My aim wasn't to provide an alternative update!
Originally posted by radt

I am extremely sorry. I did not see the WU final list. I just logged in right now.
It wasn't intentional...
Sorry again.. My aim wasn't to provide an alternative update!
It's OK😊
I like the 20 min one shot epis...But isnt this prayshchit getting prolonged?...I loved the first epis...but the other two have been quite OK...Thanks Minaxi😳
Were there some differences between sati and her sister from before? It seems like that.

btw thank you for the update!
thanks for the update
20 min are just nt enough ... Nothing much shown :(
Disappointed

@gaganjot : i guess no where its mentined that there were differences btwn sati n her sis.
or may be coz Daksh loved Sati more

@Parina: Right! They are portraying it as such that sati's sister feels insecure that Sati gets all the attention. Lets see if they shed more light on it in the coming episodes.

Oh I absolutely agree 20 minutes is so less, though i know they will be airing it 7 days a week so it would be hard otherwise.
Originally posted by -Srushti-

I like the 20 min one shot epis...But isnt this prayshchit getting prolonged?...I loved the first epis...but the other two have been quite OK...Thanks Minaxi😳
They are trying to show different character's ideology through this incident, most of them like Prasuti who is Manu's daughte, M. Bhrigu, who wrote Bhrigusamhita, M. Kashyap, who later married Dalsha's daughters among them Aditi was mother of devas & Diti was mother of daityas, all these are important characters of our mythology.
The epi is of 18 mins, without any break, normal epi. are of 20 mins with 2 breaks so they seem longer.