Frequent Posters

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sks21

thanks for the update...
yup nice episode and rohan love him
and the precap anji😑 oh hope nidhi wont listen to her

She will...
She definitely believes anjie's words...
After all, she's her bestie...

@Tanu di.. dont you think so, by the time Rohan tries to show Nidhi that Ashu loves her, There will be some other twist again?
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Three cheers for Rohan..at the moment he is more mature than Ashu and Nidhi...πŸ˜†
eshasrk thumbnail
I hope for once Nidhi stops listening to Anji and try to find out the truth for herself with help of Rohan ofcourse.
Anji is just depressing right now, but I cannot blame her either, coz she's seen lots of tears in Nidhi's eyes coz of Ashu
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update tanu.. Gud to see smiled feeled update by u after sme harsh previous updated by u.. Now it ws nice epi. Bt smewhere i thought dat DB & CS hv bcome bit intoreable wen dey hv more scenes. Why r everyone pulling gun on anjie??? She might say to nidhi dat she failed to understand ashu..dat ashu defended anjie & nidhi infront of mallu aunty. Wen Mallu confronted ashu to send anjie out of cabin..i think its gonna like dat...hope so...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ithasme

Nice update tanu.. Gud to see smiled feeled update by u after sme harsh previous updated by u.. Now it ws nice epi. Bt smewhere i thought dat DB & CS hv bcome bit intoreable wen dey hv more scenes. Why r everyone pulling gun on anjie??? She might say to nidhi dat she failed to understand ashu..dat ashu defended anjie & nidhi infront of mallu aunty. Wen Mallu confronted ashu to send anjie out of cabin..i think its gonna like dat...hope so...

I rarely lose cool.. sometimes when i do.. i get harsh.. but it was too much to take yday!
Today is better coz .. i want .. Jealousy track.. i wanna see Ashu going jal bhun ke khak πŸ˜†
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah! Me too waiting..bt more wen ashu wil try to change his dressing style..it gonna make nidhi dumbstruck for sure.. Loved the way nidhi came anxiously to anjie asking if her saiyaan asked abt her...great!Edited by ithasme - 12 years ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Nidhi ki tamanna hai ke Ashu use mil jaye

Par Mallu aur Anji ko kaun jaake samjhaaye

Guys, our AshNi story is poised like the Indo-Pak relations.. love-hate ki kahaani ban chuki hai..dono party samjhauta karna chahte hain, par pehle haun kadam badhayega, ye sawaal hai...πŸ˜†

Ashu thinks Nidhi's moved on and the saboot is Rohan..  Nidhi thinks Ashu doesn't care and the saboot is Mallu πŸ˜•

Dono PMs pareshaan hain.. Shri Ashuji ke minister for Home affairs Shri Armaanji toh unko accha advice de rahe hain πŸ˜ƒHe keeps pushing Ashuji to take the step forward, par Ashuji is wallowing😭. It doesn't help matters that he thinks Rohan is Nidhi's BF. And Ashuji's minister for external affairs, Mallikaji isn't helping matters any😑. She has her own devious agenda supported by her secretary, Sueji who briefs her on affairs of the state vis-a vis MARD-o-logy😑... So MallikaJI successfully thwarted bilateral relations between the two PMs by making a very strategic entry at the point where the two PMs were about to settle their differences.😲 Par Kum Nidhiji's minister for Home affairs Shri Rohanji also goofed up by showing up at the wrong place at the wrong time.πŸ˜› Of course, Rohanji tried to put things right today when he overheard the conference that Ashuji was having with Armaanji about how much he loves Nidhiji.πŸ˜‰ Now if only Nidhiji would believe it! She is coming around with Rohanji's strategy of feeding her noodles and thus softening her brain and her heart. Very good job indeed Mantriji. πŸ˜†

Par Nidhji ki defence minister mane tab na? Humari Anjiji, in all her protectiveness does not want the bilateral relations to take off, because of the past dealings with Ashuji that have left a bad taste. She thinks Nidhiji will be taken for a ride. So now things are poised very interestingly... All Ashuji needs to do is to sack his External affairs minister and her secretary and that will pave the way for a beautiful and lasting relation between the two parties.

Par Mallikaji ko hatana itna aasaan nahi hai. After all baraah saal ka investment kiya hai unhone. Ashuji ko humare Nidhiji ke Home affairs minister Rohanji kuch khaas nahi lage, par woh unka peace mission abhi tak jaan nahi paaye hain. Waise hi, Ashuji ke IT minister, Rangaji jo ki Nidhiji ke Defense minister, Anjiji ke saath relations badhaane ki koshish mein hain, woh bhi Rohanji ko kuch khaas pasand nahi kar rahe hain! Hmm.. interesting state of affairs!!! πŸ˜†

Ab dekhna ye hai ke Nidhiji apne Home minister ki baat maanengi ya phir defence minister ki... Bilateral realtions depend on this crucial decision. Only when the two come face to face can the issues be sorted out. Nidhiji is hopeful, yes, that Ashuji also wants what she wants, par there are too many points on the agenda to be discussed. Dekhte hain aage kya hota hai, kaunsi party power mein aati hai aur kaunsa mudda pehle liya jayega!!πŸ˜ƒ

For me the awww moment of the day was Nidhi's baba's nostalgia with her letters. It touched a chord in me somewhere (Miss you, daddy ...sorry if I'm getting maudlin..)😭

BTW I increasingly feel CS looks like the male version of DB.. Dress him up in a saree and a wig and they'll look like twins.. ha ha!!!🀣

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Harika*

@Tanu di.. dont you think so, by the time Rohan tries to show Nidhi that Ashu loves her, There will be some other twist again?

Hari ..twist to aana hi hai... this is.. 'Pyaar mein Twist' wali prem kahani.. atleast we will get AshNi scenes... m dying to see them.. together.. πŸ˜³
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Hari ..twist to aana hi hai... this is.. 'Pyaar mein Twist' wali prem kahani.. atleast we will get AshNi scenes... m dying to see them.. together.. πŸ˜³

hmm yeah... This story really goes like Power cuts in hyderabad... LOL

On..and Off... and on...

I know, lame comparison...
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There was only one thing I did not like about Ashu today, his attire...red shirt with red tie and cream trousers and coat...okay, he is distracted, insecure, jealous and a crestfallen soul...fine I will condone this...πŸ˜†