Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thank u Khushi u were wearing clothes - Page 5

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿคฃ Hilarious precap!  Cant wait to see the epi .. ASR expressions were ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃEdited by --Ramyaks-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ZOHA...TOWEL MEIN ABHI TIME HAIN YAAR๐Ÿ˜†
Bebo.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I guess she didn't come out because she wanted Payal to come, and pull her like the way she pulled Arnav, but so glad that it was Arnav instead of Payal,lolzzz.

But glad she was wearing clothes, or it would be a big UH OH!!! lolzz
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: shybabe

ZOHA...TOWEL MEIN ABHI TIME HAIN YAAR๐Ÿ˜†

kyun Shyla kyun! kyun time hai!!!! kab ayega wo time! when Payash ke kids ki marriage hogi jab!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: UltimateBarun

kyun Shyla kyun! kyun time hai!!!! kab ayega wo time! when Payash ke kids ki marriage hogi jab!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

lol...shaadi ke baad yaar...samjha kar...๐Ÿ˜†
I'm disappointed with Khushi.๐Ÿ˜” She could have put her hair down at least!!๐Ÿ˜ณ coz a open-haired Khushi,turns Arnav on quickly.๐Ÿ˜ณ
..Apz.. thumbnail
but wait a sec!!!!wat was arnav doing in khushis house...he came to the area where the washroom was๐Ÿ˜ฒ...n am glad that she was dressed..phewww...but i guess arnavs disappointed๐Ÿ˜‰
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

I'm disappointed with Khushi.๐Ÿ˜” She could have put her hair down at least!!๐Ÿ˜ณ coz a open-haired Khushi,turns Arnav on quickly.๐Ÿ˜ณ

DAMN! u r so right!

khule baal n Arnav, even in the guest house scene , he stared her for fwew secs with those open hair, then took her out of the danger zone!!!!!!
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

DAMN! u r so right!

khule baal n Arnav, even in the guest house scene , he stared her for fwew secs with those open hair, then took her out of the danger zone!!!!!!

I think, had her Baal been Khule, they would not have made it outside the bathroom that day๐Ÿ˜†. Guess the CVs are saving the fun for later!
zaniax thumbnail

DAMN! u r so right!

Evn i wished her hair was open...Unhappy. She can  leave her hair open at home atleast!