Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Krish--

water bhi chayihe.. to get a more intense passionate moment.. πŸ˜‰

Remember the old rain scene...haiyeee...πŸ˜† and the storeroom scene...Phew!
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: slmu

Wearing clothes and still she cant come out and get her own towel???? I know, only way to get locked in the bathroom with the hottieπŸ˜†

I have not seen the episode as yet.. so this is exactly what I thought too... is she was fully clothed why couldn't she have fetched the towel herself or was she fooling with her sis?

Anyways... poor ASR obliged to her request... that's the main point... πŸ˜†

I only hope the family does not find them in a locked bathroom... warna Buaji Khushi ko devi maiya ki darshan karayegi.. πŸ˜†
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rushshri

Res

Edited - mujhe pata tha tera pehla post isi par hoga. πŸ˜‰ . Kya karen yaar mein bhi teri jaisi hoon. Wen I thought of opening a thread but b4 dat thousands were opened so dropped d idea.

Haye dono ek hi bathroom mein, kya kya ho sakta hai, ufff getting goosebumps thinking of dat but cv's ek rabba ve hi kar de.
πŸ˜‰

Aaj Asr ki chutti.

Kya kahan tumne, tum hoti kaun ho mujhe chutti dene wali. Tumhari itni himmat. How dare u?

great minds think alike!πŸ˜‰

How will I sleep peacefully?????????

meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Nooo...this was the PERFECT opportunity for a lot of the really hot / steamy predictions from our forum members to come true...πŸ˜‰
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: smitar

Only Khushi can get into such a mess!πŸ˜†

Are u sure...ehm...ehmm..that you are happy that she is clothed...ahem?
πŸ˜‰

I can recall, how ASR says after her clothes r gone in the jungle, "aisa sirf tumhare saath hosakta hai"

she is the one and only piece n I know ASR knows that! πŸ˜‰

Mai qush hoon yaar, kapde ho ya nao, as longs as they are together n dorr is closed, closthes ka kya ,,it takes hardly a miute to rip them off!πŸ˜†
IronyDied thumbnail
mai to soch rai hoon kash ..kash towel ki jaga usne apne kapre bahar chore hoten😳 hawww 😍 i am sure wahin ka wahin arnav bitwa apna adhura kaam pura kar dalta..in fact kaam tamam hi kar deta for sure😍😍😍  Edited by vampire_girl - 12 years ago
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ipkkndfan1

i still cnt control my laughter...🀣🀣🀣
Wat a splendid n funny precap...
kudos to CV's...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hpe we cud see some romantic scenes between ARHI...πŸ˜‰

i think after screamin khushi will be like y did u come to my bathroom nd arnav will tell u called me hereπŸ˜†
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

I can recall, how ASR says after her clothes r gone in the jungle, "aisa sirf tumhare saath hosakta hai"

she is the one and only piece n I know ASR knows that! πŸ˜‰

Mai qush hoon yaar, kapde ho ya nao, as longs as they are together n dorr is closed, closthes ka kya ,,it takes hardly a miute to rip them off!πŸ˜†

Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho...
                 Aur chabi kho jaaye...

When it is Arnav & Khushi in the band kamra anything hot can happen...ha..ha. it will end the cold spell in Delhi.
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anjs

on second thought..why couldnt she come out and get the towel herself, instead of screaming and asking payal to give it to her...i am sure she awas asking payal...and her LG heard and thought he shud give it...

I guess there was some small jhagda between them so to manofy her she was acting tat that way u know πŸ˜‰
TeleFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I am hoping since sometimes pre caps and actual scene's have been slightly diffrent anmd sometimes what they wear even (slap, her telling ASR pre caps I am going by) the actual one might be steaminer. LOL oi hope so at least.