Thank u Khushi u were wearing clothes - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by naddiya26

then Arnav must be shouting

a a a shouting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! r u sure?????????????

r u really sure??????????????

πŸ˜‰
i think she will tries to hide him from them...wo windows se asr ko bhagane ki koshish karegi..otherwise it will be a embarrasing moment Edited by ragvir.fan - 12 years ago
Did u see how Kushi yelled of course someone will come 🀣
Originally posted by mommamia

Zoha my dear Community_Drive... I miss your old name yaar.. I still have to digest that its Zoha and no one else.. well in this I am 50-50.. I wanted to and still didn't want it to be so soon. And what the hell was ASR doing in their house. Still want to see that. So now the almighty has come down to earth I think πŸ˜‰ Khushi has no reason to go to their house and so he must have made some reason to go to their house. I am very curious...

seriously yaar! I m not getting that response, as I used to get with Community_drive,,, πŸ˜‰

I m soo loving IPKKND even more, kaise wait karoon till tomorrow!
i wonder if she is wearing clothes y cant she take the towel herself?? 🀣
god it will be so embarassing 🀣🀣🀣🀣
its good for her that she was wearing something coz she is sooo naive that if he propose to her she ll say she ll take this scene for a reason may be 🀣
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

thumbs up! me too thinkin d same! thnk god she's in clothes OTHERWISE DANGER O DANGER!!! superb precap luvd ASR's reaction! it was funny at d same tym embarassin for khushi lol!!!

future hubby yaar, πŸ˜‰

ASR himself is gonna b embaressed😳
lovely precap.. cant wait till tomorrow..

i didnt like taht khushi was fully dressed.. i wish she was partially dressed and asked for towel πŸ˜³
Originally posted by anjs

on second thought..why couldnt she come out and get the towel herself, instead of screaming and asking payal to give it to her...i am sure she awas asking payal...and her LG heard and thought he shud give it...

she might be doing some drama,,, I was wonderng, y dint ASR get voca,, itni khamooshi se he was on missionπŸ˜‰
hi joha... what i can't understand was when she was fully clothed why can't she come out herself to take the towel?πŸ˜†
Ah only you could have come out with this topic (and it's a good thing ROFL) But seriously, it's good she was in clothes otherwise, I can imagine Arnav's state ;)