Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
ya...superb epi...how much cv's put an effort for dis la role to b well...finally dat day to cums...waiting 4 dat nandkishore entry...
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

<font color="#000099">The best part that was, how she says things to khuhsi...lover her!</font>

<font color="#000099">dint ASR look at khuhsi when Lavanya says few relations are just not meant to be, I think he looked at her, as she too has a broken one!</font>

<font color="#000099">watever I am so happy!</font>

<font color="#000099">Rashmi, dekha, mai kartee hoon reply yaar!</font>

<font color="#000099">"Ager koi cheez nazar nahin aa rahee</font>
<font color="#000099">iska matlba yeh nahin hai ke woh hai nai,,,,mai reply kartee hoon"</font>

<font color="#000099">yay yay finally even i got it!πŸ˜‰</font>

Lol yeah u got it correctly. Its awsm. Chal.bahut ho gaya abhi. πŸ˜†
rushshri thumbnail
My net is working slow so unable to reply evry1. Sorry.

Moonmine, jenny, anjs, luvipkknd, zoha, shivranjani n gunayaar thank u for commenting.
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushshri

wanna comment?

I don't really see the need for Nand kishore before Arhi could have some time alone. He seems to be funny. What is his purpose?? Will he fall for khushi? 3 guys in one house having feelings for the same girl? Doesn't seem like a plot for this show though. That's a relief!

Felt really bad for LA but happy that this track is over. I have a feeling they are bringing Nand kishore not Dhruv becoz they are saving him for LA...hope that happens if she stays positive
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: showstruck

I don't really see the need for Nand kishore before Arhi could have some time alone. He seems to be funny. What is his purpose?? Will he fall for khushi? 3 guys in one house having feelings for the same girl? Doesn't seem like a plot for this show though. That's a relief!

Felt really bad for LA but happy that this track is over. I have a feeling they are bringing Nand kishore not Dhruv becoz they are saving him for LA...hope that happens if she stays positive

same minds think alike, Even i hv a opinion dat dis nandkishore is for La
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Lavanya has blown me away with how mature she's handled this entire ordeal. Lavanya is a lot wiser than she was ever given credit for.
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Lavanya has blown me away with how mature she's handled this entire ordeal. Lavanya is a lot wiser than she was ever given credit for.

exactly
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maanyita17

Congrats on Lavanya for figuring out the puzzle. Anjali got on my nerves in today's episode.😑

well anjali not a surprise for me. I was expecting d same.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: JennyAvni

ya but i was expecting her to tel some one in the house so that they can plan to get arnav and khuhsi together...kuch bahane se they can keep calling her home...

I know arnav kuch na kuch bahana doond lega naughty boyπŸ˜‰ but some times his asr attitude takes over him na😑...so i thought some one else shud know...but as u said...hope he does every tin himself..πŸ˜‰

@bold...i dont think this will work for ASR...he is still not ready to admit even to self that he loves khushi...i guess he is still confused bt his feelings towards khushi