rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Kudos lavanaya n cv's for showing such maturity.
She says sm relations r not meant to b. Vry matured n u.derstanding move la.
I used to put lavanaya in negative zone evrytime but 2day I admit I WAS WRONG.
Today she handles d situation so comfortably by admitting its no one's mistake, our relation is not meant to b.
Gud lavanya u have penetrated where no 1 in RM penetrated n seen d truth, dat is ASR's love for khushi.
Even Anjali can't see. Love u lavanaya.

May u get ur Nandkishore soon. Am I demanding vry much cv's ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya...she has really transformed!!!!!
n m so happy she doen't hold khushi responsible nywhere fr her failed relationship!!!!!
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya so true...she knows it but hope she gives a hint to sum one before leaving...

She knows he loves her but he and khuhsi dont know it yet...😭😭
Now this Nandkishore wil help i guess...Iam happy that he said his character is a full positive one...
Hope he stays same and doesnt fall for khushi...

i aslo want La to stay +ve and be with some guy happily...coz  they have a feeling that bechari she loved him...

Edited by JennyAvni - 12 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

loved her today...seriously...esp after hearing the news that khushi's engagement also broke, she realized the maybe ASR and Khushi are meant to be...and she was still strong and graceful...
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
The best part that was, how she says things to khuhsi...lover her!

dint ASR look at khuhsi when Lavanya says few relations are just not meant to be, I think he looked at her, as she too has a broken one!

watever I am so happy!

Rashmi, dekha, mai kartee hoon reply  yaar!

"Ager koi cheez nazar nahin aa rahee
iska matlba yeh nahin hai ke woh hai nai,,,,mai reply kartee hoon"

yay yay finally even i got it!πŸ˜‰
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: JennyAvni

ya so true...she knows it but hope she gives a hint to sum one before leaving

she did...she gave the hint to ASR himself, when she told Anjali that he will marry when he wants to...that meant she is telling him that his feelings for Khushi are deeper then he thinks they are...he being a smart guy, will definitely take it up
All thnx 2 khushi. She taught her dese...
JennyAvni thumbnail
Originally posted by: JennyAvni

ya so true...she knows it but hope she gives a hint to sum one before leaving...

She knows he loves her but he and khuhsi dont know it yet...😭😭
Now this Nandkishore wil help i guess...Iam happy that he said his character is a full positive one...
Hope he stays same and doesnt fall for khushi...

i aslo want La to stay +ve and be with some guy happily...coz  they have a feeling that bechari she loved him...

Sorry by mistake..
Edited by JennyAvni - 12 years ago
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yes today, i felt emotional when she said She might not be coming for Kushi's marriage thinking of Arnav!!

I felt so bad for her..! Poor gal!

She was very matured..! I never saw any break ups this understanding and emotional..!😊 
JennyAvni thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

she did...she gave the hint to ASR himself, when she told Anjali that he will marry when he wants to...that meant she is telling him that his feelings for Khushi are deeper then he thinks they are...he being a smart guy, will definitely take it up

ya but i was expecting her to tel some one in the house so that they can plan to get arnav and khuhsi together...kuch bahane se they can keep calling her home...

I know arnav kuch na kuch bahana doond lega naughty boyπŸ˜‰ but some times his asr attitude takes over him na😑...so i thought some one else shud know...but as u said...hope he does every tin himself..πŸ˜‰