The Shivam Angle : SwaRon FINALLY Moving Ahead? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
nuffink to say except dat my patience has finished n em hoping to see sumfink better... 
Very Well written Nandini...👏  

I so agree with this statement " I am actually quite amazed at the nuances with which the CVs showing her character so far. Touchwood. I just hope they handle this well from here on too."

I dnt understand y cv's are tryin to ruin sharon's character by adding more negative words to her..Egoistic, materialistic URGHHH i hate it when they do this to sharon. 😡

I hope cv's won't disappoint us this time...and bring some positive changes in sharon's character. Hope to see some progress towards SwaRon love track as ab control nahin hota...and its becoming difficult to watch d3..cz dey are dragging it to much now😡

Hopefully Cheevam's entry turns out to be a blessing in disguise for SwaRon love track and nt the other way around. 

Originally posted by zak231

one question to the cv's- " y ru all hell-bent on adding the adjective 'stupid' to sharon's character along with the egoistic element wch she already possess??????????

Well sharon gtng dis easily imprsd wid shivam was a  little tough to gulp down ...i mean i wud have loved to see a sharon moment whr she cud hv been shown spkng to herself specifying as she's doing it only coz she wants to hide her REAL feelings for swayam wch is getting obvious day by day......i really hope...the swaron track tks a leap 4wrd with the third angle shivam but certainly not at the cost of mkng sharon luk utter stupid...cv's c'mon...SHARON is SHARON...don't ruin her character...sumthng wch u guys hv scripted sooo nicely...

Word sister word...

Me too would hate to see this happening to sharon's character...nt again cv's...

Please cv's dnt ruin sharon and SwaRon fr us..
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 12 years ago
True... Very True... Sharon took the closest exit when she choose Shivam... she was blindly looking for something to put ot the fire in her head and all she found was a bit ugly tank of kerosene!!!

It's Diwali time in Christmas!!!

*booom* 😈
Originally posted by Sheherzade

True... Very True... Sharon took the closest exit when she choose Shivam... she was blindly looking for something to put ot the fire in her head and all she found was a bit ugly tank of kerosene!!!

It's Diwali time in Christmas!!!

*booom* 😈

I love how u put it 😆  🤣 Sharon goin up in Flames thanks to Chee-Vam 😆

Originally posted by SwaRon911

I love how u put it 😆  🤣 Sharon goin up in Flames thanks to Chee-Vam 😆

Naah... Sharon won't go up in flames... Our wonderful waterboy will come to her rescue...

ooo... reminds me of Adam Sandler!!! 😆
Originally posted by Sheherzade

Naah... Sharon won't go up in flames... Our wonderful waterboy will come to her rescue...

ooo... reminds me of Adam Sandler!!! 😆

waterboy????????????????hahahaaa
i luv ur posts nandu di...sharon...what can i say!! this girl has lost her brains...shivam...i mean out of all people in this world she thought shivam is the BEST -_____________-...and swayum..jealous...LOL swayum knows this shivam is no competition for him!!! and i guess he sees through sharon's plan!!!
Originally posted by ketaki123

i luv ur posts nandu di...sharon...what can i say!! this girl has lost her brains...shivam...i mean out of all people in this world she thought shivam is the BEST -_____________-...and swayum..jealous...LOL swayum knows this shivam is no competition for him!!! and i guess he sees through sharon's plan!!!

More like he sees thru that Creep , Chee-Vam !!! 🤢
Originally posted by SwaRon911

More like he sees thru that Creep , Chee-Vam !!! 🤢

hahahaaa...i know man...swayam is such a sorted out character...hope sharon  hires sum sense frm him ...