The Shivam Angle : SwaRon FINALLY Moving Ahead?

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
And so Shivam is here. FINALLY. 😳

From the way tonight's episode went, Sharon's floored already. Or at least that's what it appears to be. Because like both Shantanu and Sneha pointed out in the BTS recently, this is more like a reflex-rebound on Sharon's part. Except that she's not rebound-ing from a relationship that went kaput. She's rebound-ing from a relationship that never was, and yet is a part of her whole being. She CAN'T get over Swayam. So what does she do? She blindly gropes for a distraction. ANY distraction. And what works better than a guy who is effectively, a male version of the image she's made for her own self? Popular, high on the 'cool'-quotient, self-assured, confident bordering on arrogant...

And so she's sorted. This is the direction she chooses because it allows her to run away from Swayam better than anything else. Not to mention how effective she thinks it is to make a statement. She doesn't need Swayam. She can have whoever she wants. And so she adopts the perspective of the world, looking at herself from the outside-in. I'm the Diva. I'm the 'best'.  Shivam's the 'best' too. And I can have him. Needless to say, this is a statement she's making as much to her own self as to Swayam. She needs this to shut out all the confusion that Swayam causes in her mind and heart. All the emotions he evokes that she's constantly struggling to keep hidden below the surface. I'm actually quite amazed at the nuances with which the CVs showing her character so far. Touchwood. I just hope they handle this well from here on too. 

For me, Shivam's coming could go either way...it could make SwaRon's story retrogressive...Sharon being back to her materialistic, 'cool'-ness obsessed, image-upholding self, taken in by this random guy who positively reeks of trouble. OR, it could mean some very real progress for SwaRon...Sharon's reverting to this persona of hers only for it to be shattered, or at the very least seriously shaken, by the Shivam experience. 

What do you guys think? 😊
Edited by nandinidev - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i hope kuch acha hi ho...ab aur nhi sehen hota...!!!!!!
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Ahhh .. I was like Aaaj ke episode pe banda likhe toh kya likhe !? But as usual .. u leave me flustered Begum 👏 .. ahhh WHERE is the love button ? 😳 

And yes .. blindly groping for a distraction was what Sharon was doing today ... its like she is AFRAID .. of Swayam's love, of givin into it .. of her own vulnerability in face of the aforementioned ... and of the consequences of lettin the defenses she'd spend YEARS puttin up around herself , crumble  ... that I get .. cuz Sharon is .. Well , SHARON ! 😕

What I DONT understand is .. WHATEVER happened to ALL that talk about STANDARD ?! -_________-  Cuz lets face it .. background mein Soulja Boy bajake chalne se koi "Cool"  nahin ban jaata !!! Kahaaan Swayam , aur kahaan Chee-Vam .. Is Sharon in her right mind ?! Cantt she SEE how shady and lecherous this guy comes off as ?!  All I can do is .> *Facepalm*  and thank the Lord that this is fiction .. cuz if this was real-time stuff ... happenin' in fronta me .. Id be pleadin' to Mother Earth to split and take me in before witnessing such RIDICULOUS levels of Stupidity on Sharon's part . Gahhh I am just SOOO SOO angry !!!
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
barbdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i jst know, shivam's entry has made me happier dan eva 😃!!!! i mean lyk finally dis kriyansh part is ovr, n specially dey wont say ''JST GUD FRNDZ'' 🤢 anymore or else m seriously gonna kill dem...😡 Edited by barbdoll - 12 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: barbdoll

i jst know, shivam's entry has made me happier dan eva 😃!!!! i mean lyk finally dis kriyansh part is ovr, n specially dey wont say ''JST GUD FRNDZ'' 🤢 anymore or else m seriously gonna kill dem...😡

lmao...i hope we get our dose of swaron now...
Edited by zak231 - 12 years ago
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nandu... Awesum post... And this sharon haay tauba kya karu me iss ladki ka...!!! Yeh ladki aakhir chahti kya hai.. Ek din pehle se was so pulled towards swayam and now distracted towards this not so cool chee-vam... I mean vo kaunse angle cool dikhta hai...!! He looks so yuck man...!!! And i think actually sharon is just going towards chee-vam to just keep her mind off swayam... Because she knows some how she becums weak in front of swayam's love attide concern.. Wateva u wanna call it...!!!
AmazinAni thumbnail
i just hope so kuch acha he hoga..i cant bear dis cheevam..kuch aata to hai nai bus attitude marta rehta hai jaise he's prince charles.
swaron cum 2gthr asap n get dis creep out😡😡
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
one question to the cv's- " y ru all hell-bent on adding the adjective 'stupid' to sharon's character along with the egoistic element wch she already possess??????????

Well sharon gtng dis easily imprsd wid shivam was a  little tough to gulp down ...i mean i wud have loved to see a sharon moment whr she cud hv been shown spkng to herself specifying as she's doing it only coz she wants to hide her REAL feelings for swayam wch is getting obvious day by day......i really hope...the swaron track tks a leap 4wrd with the third angle shivam but certainly not at the cost of mkng sharon luk utter stupid...cv's c'mon...SHARON is SHARON...don't ruin her character...sumthng wch u guys hv scripted sooo nicely...

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She's definitely trying to distract herself.Distract herself from all that has happened between her and Swayam...and the beautiful moments they shared,and all the decisive ones,the times when Swayam ignored her,so effortlessly burnt his letter,so effortlessly cancelled their dance,and so harshly told her that her ego would cause her fall.

The guy knows her too well...he knows the Sharon she tries so hard to hide,and that is what she wants to run away from.

But still...CHEEVAM???Getting impressed by a dwarf-like bhondu with the most lewd body language???Ugh...CVs...don't ruin Sharon's character.
-bitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chee-Vam bhag ja tu!! -____- I HATE U!!🤢
Swayam ki Princess se dur reh varna teri to...huh!!
agar kuch acha naqhi kar sakta to atleast bhura to mat karna!!