Shouldn't wildcard entry be open for all evictees? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by cl0wn

Shouldn't wildcard entry be open for all evictees???

Why just Shonali, Laxmi and Mahek??? WT* BIGG BOSS! 😡

Hope this news is false or I find this very unfair and corrupt!
i think its open for the most popular candidates only...after all there is no need to put sapera ana biswas's name...PB herself wanted to leave...PM can't be brought back as a contestant because she was evicted on grounds of voilenceAngryAngry...some voilence that was...voilence ki definition nahi maloom in gadho kiAngryAngry...what about verbal voilence...wo count hot hai ya nahi🤢...i am glad that they brought back PM if it only was for 2 weeks...but i miss her in the show😭😭...rooting for mehek now...hope she comes back...none of these top five are deserving to win the show🤢
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

you're wrong... last year only Aanchal Kumar, Rahul Bhatt, Dolly Bindra were options for wildcard NOT everyone! 

this year there are three options too! 
k sorry i m wrong!!! !!!!

I agree...there is not 1 ,2 or 3 but so many reasons and s situations that prove that this season is so partial , fishy and unfair...which implies that its rigged.
😔
Originally posted by nishu786

If anyone deserve wild card entry,it should be Pooja misrra bcoz she was never voted out by viewers...after giving her wild card entry,they should give chance to other evicted housemates.

They won't  do that because then, Pooja Misrra would win, instead of Mahek.
Originally posted by blue-ice

i think its open for the most popular candidates only...after all there is no need to put sapera ana biswas's name...PB herself wanted to leave...PM can't be brought back as a contestant because she was evicted on grounds of voilence😡😡...some voilence that was...voilence ki definition nahi maloom in gadho ki😡😡...what about verbal voilence...wo count hot hai ya nahi🤢...i am glad that they brought back PM if it only was for 2 weeks...but i miss her in the show😭😭...rooting for mehek now...hope she comes back...none of these top five are deserving to win the show🤢

So PM is not popular candidate?...i know she was wrong in pushing sid,but viewers never voted her out...

she just got guest entry...& other side housemates who were evicted by public r getting wild card entry & they will be contestant,not guest...

it is unfair to PM...if competition is between popular housemates,then voting should be between PM & Mahek...then whoever wins should get wild card entry...
Edited by nishu786 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice

i think its open for the most popular candidates only...

Who are they to decide who is most popular?? That should be our choice via voting.

Who are they to decide who is most popular?? That should be our choice via voting.

shonali n laxmi popular hain kia!!!😡

If anyone deserve wild card entry,it should be Pooja misrra bcoz she was never voted out by viewers...after giving her wild card entry,they should give chance to other evicted housemates.

This season is so messed up,that i just hope it ends on a good note...nothing more i can expect from this season of bigg boss.

i agree..wild card is meant for that person who is evicted for a reason other than public voting
but PM has no friendly connections with Salman😆
so poor PM can't get a Wild Card Entry 😒
we all know they will bring Mahek back at any cost, poll toh sirf ek bahana hai
this season of BB became a head ache for me after PM's eviction...
i hope it ends as soon as possible...waiting for the Finale Episode where i could see PM again on BB5 😍

So PM is not popular candidate?...i know she was wrong in pushing sid,but viewers never voted her out...

she just got guest entry...& other side housemates who were evicted by public r getting wild card entry & they will be contestant,not guest...

it is unfair to PM...if competition is between popular housemates,then voting should be between PM & Mahek...then whoever wins should get wild card entry...
nishu please read my post...thats what i think ...BB makes his own rule...PM is the most popular one...thats why they brought her in if it was just for two weeks...and i remember reading PM's interview that they were not ready to pay what PM was asking for...if PM had conceded...maybe should still be in

\believe me they know...they must be having a seperate team dedicated to this...they read various forums, websites , twitter FB everything...would u need to vote to see who is more popular between PM and nihita or mehek and sapera?