Shouldn't wildcard entry be open for all evictees?

Posted: 12 years ago
Shouldn't wildcard entry be open for all evictees???

Why just Shonali, Laxmi and Mahek??? WT* BIGG BOSS! 😡

Hope this news is false or I find this very unfair and corrupt!
i would say the whole idea of Wild Card Entry poll when BB5 is close to the Finale, is UNFAIR !
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago
Its always unfair when ones favorite contestant is at a disadvantage... 

Nothing to discuss here... move on. 

every year they only have a couple ex-contestants in the wildcard not everyone! 
yes agree , it should have been for all evictee , kahte hai naa JAB DIL LANGOOR PAR AAYA TO HOOR KYA CHEEZ HAI.. THIS WILD CARD IS ONLY A GIMMICK TO FOOL US , sALMAN GIVING HIS BEST TO SEE HIS FANTO IN HOME..
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

every year they only have a couple ex-contestants in the wildcard not everyone! 

jahan tak mjhe yaad hain publc voting se evicted housemate to wapas  aya nhe bb main correct me if i am wrong

aur sab ko barabar ka chance dena chaiyeh poll main jo public vote se evict hue hain!!
Edited by annamunna - 12 years ago
last year too they picked only few of them as options.
They brought Dolly Bindra back last year under the same excuse of 'wild-card'.
Originally posted by annamunna

jahan tak mjhe yaad hain publc voting se evicted housemate to wapas  aya nhe bb main correct me if i am wrong

aur sab ko barabar ka chance dena chaiyeh poll main jo public vote se evict hue hain!!

you're wrong... last year only Aanchal Kumar, Rahul Bhatt, Dolly Bindra were options for wildcard NOT everyone! 

this year there are three options too! 
If anyone deserve wild card entry,it should be Pooja misrra bcoz she was never voted out by viewers...after giving her wild card entry,they should give chance to other evicted housemates.

This season is so messed up,that i just hope it ends on a good note...nothing more i can expect from this season of bigg boss.