Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ€—
huge hug for Lavanya! my MIL and i shared a teary moment when she left. it brought us closer. *sigh*
I will miss la-chamkeeli pair i sound liken a broken tape recorder but i can't help it and the background music made the scene more emotional 😭
lavanya has truly changed and won every1 hearts
best of luck 2 her in the future
hope she comes bck on tv again soon

Beautiful10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hats off to her for today!!!!!felt soo bad for her :((( when she said to khushi she can't come for her wedding...my heart melted when lavanya said...he doesn't knw himself wat he wants...bt khushi will understand it today or tomorrow...i  just wanted to give her a hug sana made lavanya's character come to life i hope they bring her back but as a positive one and have a match for her tooo i miss def miss her :(

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I really loved La today! <3 bringing her back as a vamp to take revenge would make no sense after everything she said today! I hope to see her back but as the same La.. positive and maybe with her special someone :) Im def. going to miss her! :(
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya we must congratulate her for the subtle acting.WELL DONE LAπŸ‘
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
La Is Such A Brilliant Character :) Will Miss La Def.. Love U Sana
IronyDied thumbnail
me me me! πŸ˜³ she has shown much maturity than any other character on the show! she understood ASR to that level where his dear sister too couldnt reach! πŸ˜† "ASR kya chahte hain unhe khud bhi nahi pata".. now thats the thing which others never understood! πŸ˜› i love you LaπŸ€— always liked you..but after today i love you and respect you more! πŸ€— 
..Apz.. thumbnail
πŸ€— a tight hug from me for la...u said to khushi that she understands arnav...but see lavanya u urself have understood arnav in way that no one has ever understood..u understood whom he loves...that which he himself does not know..u rock la..will miss yaπŸ˜­πŸ€—
-Drishti- thumbnail
ME! My respect for La reached a new height today.. The way she held herself together in front of Khushi and the Raizada's..felt so bad for her! I'm going to miss her :(