Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Why Swayam is NOT Jealous of Chee-Vam the Creep (Page 5)

Essence.. Goldie
Essence..
Essence..

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Love the name Chee-Vam.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurakeLiveEatLove

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
I think they should bring in a girl for swayam which will make sharon jealous n turn the tables for once. It seems like swayam is always getting the raw end of the stick. Something good, other than his awesome attitude change, should happen for him. 

doc42LamheChurake

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
yeah Swayam looks frsutarted but I just hope not that this track leads entirely to a different twist which none of us would want to see...I hope they dont start off with Sharon being inpressed with Chee-vamDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurake

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devix26

I think they should bring in a girl for swayam which will make sharon jealous n turn the tables for once. It seems like swayam is always getting the raw end of the stick. Something good, other than his awesome attitude change, should happen for him. 

It wud have been rather cute to see taht happen  and it wud undoubtedly make way for Sharon and Swayam making up their differences ASAP.. theres NO quick fix that rivals the effectiveness of a Jealous heroine to fix a love story gone jackhammer ... But the again ... that wud be so .. typical innit ? And the I dunno about other tracks ... but as far as the SwaRon track is concerned .. the CV's have always taken the path less trodden Embarrassed I think this way ...  Swayam at his wits end , EVERYTIME , thanks to the antics of his lady love , will pave the way for an eventual supernova of sorts .. with Sharon tugging on the LAST straw and Swayam .. FINALLY exploding and giving Sharon a piece .. or rather .. CHUNK of his mind .. only and only then wud his Little Princess come to her senses LOL. Sharon needs shocks , u see LOL

candybarLiveEatLove

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
i hope to this SwaRon lovetrack kickstart soon... and muje gussa aa raha hai.. y isn't swayam jealous.. jealous hota toh inki love story ke aage badhne ke chances to hote...!!!
katie.swaron Senior Member
katie.swaron
katie.swaron

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
manu understand...agar itni jaldi SWARON ko happily ever after de diya then indian televison ki sabse beautiful luvstory will be ruined...they have tpo go through a lot many problems before they unite!!! and now we'll see swaron rey...don't worry!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

candybar

LiveEatLove IF-Sizzlerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Originally posted by devix26

It wud have been rather cute to see taht happen  and it wud undoubtedly make way for Sharon and Swayam making up their differences ASAP.. theres NO quick fix that rivals the effectiveness of a Jealous heroine to fix a love story gone jackhammer ... But the again ... that wud be so .. typical innit ? And the I dunno about other tracks ... but as far as the SwaRon track is concerned .. the CV's have always taken the path less trodden Embarrassed I think this way ...  Swayam at his wits end , EVERYTIME , thanks to the antics of his lady love , will pave the way for an eventual supernova of sorts .. with Sharon tugging on the LAST straw and Swayam .. FINALLY exploding and giving Sharon a piece .. or rather .. CHUNK of his mind .. only and only then wud his Little Princess come to her senses LOL. Sharon needs shocks , u see LOL

ohhh totally...she needs to be jolted frm inside
manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketaki123

manu understand...agar itni jaldi SWARON ko happily ever after de diya then indian televison ki sabse beautiful luvstory will be ruined...they have tpo go through a lot many problems before they unite!!! and now we'll see swaron rey...don't worry!!
acha behna if not kickstart den atleast kuch aacha SwaRon toh dikha hi sakte hai.. like its becuming they they are not given proper screen space.. aur jitna milta usme bhi they keep on fighting.. this kills me..!!!

Go to top