Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Why Swayam is NOT Jealous of Chee-Vam the Creep (Page 4)

yogini64 IF-Rockerz
yogini64
yogini64

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Ofcourse, he seems to be jealous, except dat he iz nt hot-headed.. He'z so mature... Bt he can see better dat d new guy is totally a flirt... Nd he'll make sharon realize it soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurake

candybar Goldie
candybar
candybar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak231

Originally posted by SwaRon911

Originally posted by zak231

well frankly i feel bad for him coz lavin is up against shantanu-sneha's exceptional chemistry wch is prolly the best thing wch has happened on indian tv dis year...

Tera reply ka yeh part parh ke  I am alternating between LOL  and   ROFL  . I swear If I see ONE more look look Hawa hawa between CheeRon , I will SCREAM !!! Angry

well frankly i wudn't really mind a lavin-sneha hawa hawa scene coz dat would just gv out to the d3 audience blatantly as how special sneha-shantanu chemistry is....no odr actor can create the same effect wid sneha odr dan shantanu...dese two luk gorgeous 2gdr...u really think lavin who's sooo amateurish in his enacting can even touch da standard set by shan-sneha??????
encore encore!!!!ClapClapClap
love you for saying this...Hug
CheeRon's look look hawa hawa, though torturous ,will just make the viewers realize ki TanHa ki chemistry koi bhi match nahi kar sakta...yeh Chee-vam chirkut sirf ek temporary snag hai...Confused Confused
pata nahi how i'll manage to see Sneha sharing the screen space with this guy...i'm sooo used to seeing her scorching the screen with TannuStern Smile
*sigh*...this Shivam guy needs a lot of patience from our side ...Confused Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_SLamheChurake

sssofiasofu Newbie
sssofiasofu
sssofiasofu

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
y will  swayum be jealouse ...no wayz hez far better den dat cheevam mujhe toh asa laga ki cv ne 4-5 class ke bache ko uska role de diya haiTongue

Edited by sssofiasofu - 20 December 2011 at 12:06pm

LamheChurake

aparnaghosh23 Senior Member
aparnaghosh23
aparnaghosh23

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Swayam and jelous of CHEE-VAM??????????????? nt possible !!!is janam mein to nahi!!!! swayam is way cooler than that his look was more like "don't you dare mess with MY girl !!"swayam nt only knows sharon inside out bt also these creeps he knows the kind and once the creep tries to mess with HIS girl tab aega apna majnu with his killer attitude full filmy style mein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awwwDay Dreaming Embarrassed
..SD.. Senior Member
..SD..
..SD..

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
aarreee wat does this chee-vam have for which swayam will turn jealous of him, he z nothing infront of our majnu
candybar Goldie
candybar
candybar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonmania

aarreee wat does this chee-vam have for which swayam will turn jealous of him, he z nothing infront of our majnu
he doesn't have anything as of now, but will have in the coming episodes...and he won't have koi aisi waisi cheez...he'll have with him the apple of Swayam's eye-princess Sharon...Confused
but this won't make Majnu jealous...it'll just make him despise Chee-vam...just like us...Big smile Big smile

LamheChurake

katie.swaron Senior Member
katie.swaron
katie.swaron

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
-______________________________-
i swear if he does anything to sharon,i might shoot him!! bloody creep...and sharon needs to get sum brains...is idioat mein usko aisa kya dikha joh swayum mein nahin hai???? kahan swayum and kahan yeh shivam...
manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Actualy i was eagerly waiting for this segment... Kyuki ab aayega full maza... Swayam being all mr attitude wid majnu... Is gonna rock... Like the anger and concern together...will be awesum... As we all know that shanTANNU enactes two differents emotions very well wid smooth transition... So it is gonna be hell ya much more interesting...!!!

Go to top