Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Why Swayam is NOT Jealous of Chee-Vam the Creep (Page 3)

candybar Goldie
candybar
candybar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Jhakaaas Topic!!!ClapTongueClap
Swayam not jealous---Bang ON!!!Smile
that expression was nowhere near jealousy...knowing Swayam it was probably "I hope Sharon knows what she's doing"...yep thats what he was thinking mostly...Confused
and even if there was jealousy it was so minutely subtle...ki shayad Swayam himself didnt notice it...Smile
and yes Chee-vam didnt look like he knew the D of dance!! aake apne pets ko unleash kar diya bas...LOL

Sharon , sweety tumhe yeh "BEST" laga???? i mean really??!!Shocked
i wish u had eyes at the back of ur head to see Majnu standing behind u with that difficult-to-read expression which somehow seemed like he was thinking "Really Sharon???!! yeh???!"... 

And Mr.Lost-somewhere-Majnu, please apne liye nahi toh atleast humare liye show some tinge of jealousy...
but not being jealous just shows how different he is...and how different their love story is...SmileSmile

mere liye SwaRon track tab kick start hoga when Sharon gets an earful from Swayam about what he saw in Chee-vam which she failed to see while she was too busy blushing under his gaze...
that is obviously a long way off...and will mostly happen when Chee-vam tries to misbehave with her or insult her or something along that line...aur tab humara majnu banke aaega "the Knight in shining armour" to our princess' rescue...SmileBig smile
but i hope tab it won't be a predictable teary reunion with Sharon crying n Swayam consoling her saying "its ok Sharon,galti sabse hoti hai"...
If Swayam really is as sensible as he seems to be, i want him to give a piece of his mind to her about her definition of "best", and her taste in guys...LOL
And if Sharon really is "andar se khoobsoorat and sensitive" as Swayam thinks she is...she'll probably realize her galti n think to herself "really?? i found Chee-vam attractive??? kya ho gaya tha mujhe??"LOL 
yes, THAT is the turning point in the SwaRon track for me...not the entry of this "all talk,no dance,no looks,no sense, no nothing" Chee-vam...but his exit...jiske baad Sharon ko hopefully lagega ki Swayam ke alaava nobody in the world can understand her, tolerate her, be concerned for her and finally love her beyond his own comprehension...SmileSmileSmile
all the best SwayamThumbs Up
aage ke kuch din tumhare liya aur hum sabke liye bahut mushkil hone wala hai...Confused
and a word of advice to the highly infamous Chee-vam----bachchu pehle jao aur dance seekhke aao...because people are considering u to be a "competition" to the maestro of dance Swayam...Confused
ya phir atleast apne looks badlo coz neither are u attractive with ur tough looks nor with ur flirty looks...  Dead
ya phir just stay away from Sharon, u'll be sparing both Swayam and us from the torturous look-look -hawa-hawa scenes...DeadOuch
ya phir...uufff...i'm out of advices...ya phir just GO AWAY man...AngryAngryAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chetnabieberccubedtabneha445AmRiTa_SLamheChurake-Sakina-CrazyGirl.21

hkl75 Senior Member
hkl75
hkl75

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
great post!!!!!!! now em feeling so goodWink
i felt so bad when i saw todays episode! i resisted to scream my lungs out so dat my mom wudnt take my laptop again... cheevam is bitter medicine! khani tou paregi... bs jo bhi ho, ab theek ho...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ccubedtabLamheChurake

neha445 Senior Member
neha445
neha445

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
why the hell he will be jealous that ass shivamis a bozo and he stnds nowhre in front of our sweet adorable swayam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurake

chetnabieber Newbie
chetnabieber
chetnabieber

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
i feel like bangin my head against the wall...i mean wat the hell was 2day's epi...that chee-vam what does he think of himself...hez nothing but a big joke...Big smile.nd swayam se compare krna paap h hez nt evna dust particle of swayams foot...huh..,Angry 

Edited by chetnabieber - 20 December 2011 at 9:58am
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
the only part i hate about indian tele world is the concept of look look hawa hawa... the this one made me choke!!! Cheee-vam!!! Dead

But seems like all of us are talking about the same thing... well atleast us swaRon fans...

PS check my post Raf... awaiting your reply!!! Big smile
ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I dnt think Swayam was jealous today...it was more of like wat is tis guy tryin to doConfused...n y is Sharon listenin to himAngry...it was more of frustrated n angry...but cant wait for d jealous Swayam in d upcomin epis once he realises there's sumthin between CHEE-VAM n SharonSmile...i jus want my Majnu bacDay Dreaming...even if its for a little while!!!Heart
AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Rafi...my gurl killer Clap

Sharon my girl...i feel bad for you...seriously...all thanks to cv's kya haal bana diya hai sharon ka...

U think that creep is the best..Urgh aankhen hai ya button...turn around and see the best guy is standing just right behind you.

Coming to swayam being jealous...NO WAY...Swayam is way to sensible nd perfect to get jealous from some random creep. Swayam is probably concerned for his princess as he knows her inside out. 

He is concerned as he can see thru that cheap trash shivam nd is aware of his intentions. 

If that cheevam tries to mess with sharon...bhagwaan hi us Shivam ko swayam ke gusse se baccha sakta hai..

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 20 December 2011 at 10:33am

neha445

...Such... IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

LamheChurake

Go to top