Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
-______________________________-
i swear if he does anything to sharon,i might shoot him!! bloody creep...and sharon needs to get sum brains...is idioat mein usko aisa kya dikha joh swayum mein nahin hai???? kahan swayum and kahan yeh shivam...
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Actualy i was eagerly waiting for this segment... Kyuki ab aayega full maza... Swayam being all mr attitude wid majnu... Is gonna rock... Like the anger and concern together...will be awesum... As we all know that shanTANNU enactes two differents emotions very well wid smooth transition... So it is gonna be hell ya much more interesting...!!!
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think they should bring in a girl for swayam which will make sharon jealous n turn the tables for once. It seems like swayam is always getting the raw end of the stick. Something good, other than his awesome attitude change, should happen for him. 
.Sumi. thumbnail
yeah Swayam looks frsutarted but I just hope not that this track leads entirely to a different twist which none of us would want to see...I hope they dont start off with Sharon being inpressed with Chee-vam🤢
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: devix26

I think they should bring in a girl for swayam which will make sharon jealous n turn the tables for once. It seems like swayam is always getting the raw end of the stick. Something good, other than his awesome attitude change, should happen for him. 

It wud have been rather cute to see taht happen  and it wud undoubtedly make way for Sharon and Swayam making up their differences ASAP.. theres NO quick fix that rivals the effectiveness of a Jealous heroine to fix a love story gone jackhammer ... But the again ... that wud be so .. typical innit ? And the I dunno about other tracks ... but as far as the SwaRon track is concerned .. the CV's have always taken the path less trodden 😳 I think this way ...  Swayam at his wits end , EVERYTIME , thanks to the antics of his lady love , will pave the way for an eventual supernova of sorts .. with Sharon tugging on the LAST straw and Swayam .. FINALLY exploding and giving Sharon a piece .. or rather .. CHUNK of his mind .. only and only then wud his Little Princess come to her senses 😆. Sharon needs shocks , u see 😆
manasie23 thumbnail
i hope to this SwaRon lovetrack kickstart soon... and muje gussa aa raha hai.. y isn't swayam jealous.. jealous hota toh inki love story ke aage badhne ke chances to hote...!!!
katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
manu understand...agar itni jaldi SWARON ko happily ever after de diya then indian televison ki sabse beautiful luvstory will be ruined...they have tpo go through a lot many problems before they unite!!! and now we'll see swaron rey...don't worry!!
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SwaRon911

It wud have been rather cute to see taht happen  and it wud undoubtedly make way for Sharon and Swayam making up their differences ASAP.. theres NO quick fix that rivals the effectiveness of a Jealous heroine to fix a love story gone jackhammer ... But the again ... that wud be so .. typical innit ? And the I dunno about other tracks ... but as far as the SwaRon track is concerned .. the CV's have always taken the path less trodden 😳 I think this way ...  Swayam at his wits end , EVERYTIME , thanks to the antics of his lady love , will pave the way for an eventual supernova of sorts .. with Sharon tugging on the LAST straw and Swayam .. FINALLY exploding and giving Sharon a piece .. or rather .. CHUNK of his mind .. only and only then wud his Little Princess come to her senses 😆. Sharon needs shocks , u see 😆

ohhh totally...she needs to be jolted frm inside
manasie23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ketaki123

manu understand...agar itni jaldi SWARON ko happily ever after de diya then indian televison ki sabse beautiful luvstory will be ruined...they have tpo go through a lot many problems before they unite!!! and now we'll see swaron rey...don't worry!!

acha behna if not kickstart den atleast kuch aacha SwaRon toh dikha hi sakte hai.. like its becuming they they are not given proper screen space.. aur jitna milta usme bhi they keep on fighting.. this kills me..!!!
candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ketaki123

kya baat keh di aapne...😳😳
cudn't agree more!!😊
Swayam-Sharon's story is not ur archetypal  boy-likes-girl,girl-hates-boy but finally they unite kinda melodrama...
its a story burning with such a wide array of emotions ki one will be left begging for more, a story brimming with truckloads of passion and intensity,a story worth being remembered forever...😳😳😳
if their track had been the usual sugary sweet romance,with cheesy dialogues then trust me, SwaRon wudn't have been the SwaRon we adore sooo much...they wud've been just another exemplary tellywood jodi...
can't thank the cv's enuf for giving them this abstruse story...coz only such a track cud've given scope for TanHa to showcase their mindblasting acting prowess...👏 👏
SawRon have a looong way to go before they get their happily-ever-after...after all, woh ishk hi kya jo toofaano se na guzrey...😃.*wah wah*😆😃