Why Swayam is NOT Jealous of Chee-Vam the Creep - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
the only part i hate about indian tele world is the concept of look look hawa hawa... the this one made me choke!!! Cheee-vam!!! 🀒

But seems like all of us are talking about the same thing... well atleast us swaRon fans...

PS check my post Raf... awaiting your reply!!! πŸ˜ƒ
I dnt think Swayam was jealous today...it was more of like wat is tis guy tryin to doπŸ˜•...n y is Sharon listenin to him😑...it was more of frustrated n angry...but cant wait for d jealous Swayam in d upcomin epis once he realises there's sumthin between CHEE-VAM n Sharon😊...i jus want my Majnu bac😍...even if its for a little while!!!❀️
Rafi...my gurl killer πŸ‘

Sharon my girl...i feel bad for you...seriously...all thanks to cv's kya haal bana diya hai sharon ka...

U think that creep is the best..Urgh aankhen hai ya button...turn around and see the best guy is standing just right behind you.

Coming to swayam being jealous...NO WAY...Swayam is way to sensible nd perfect to get jealous from some random creep. Swayam is probably concerned for his princess as he knows her inside out. 

He is concerned as he can see thru that cheap trash shivam nd is aware of his intentions. 

If that cheevam tries to mess with sharon...bhagwaan hi us Shivam ko swayam ke gusse se baccha sakta hai..

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 12 years ago
Well Said that stupidity is a previlige that sharon seems to be abusing πŸ€£
Ofcourse, he seems to be jealous, except dat he iz nt hot-headed.. He'z so mature... Bt he can see better dat d new guy is totally a flirt... Nd he'll make sharon realize it soon..
Originally posted by zak231

well frankly i wudn't really mind a lavin-sneha hawa hawa scene coz dat would just gv out to the d3 audience blatantly as how special sneha-shantanu chemistry is....no odr actor can create the same effect wid sneha odr dan shantanu...dese two luk gorgeous 2gdr...u really think lavin who's sooo amateurish in his enacting can even touch da standard set by shan-sneha??????
encore encore!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
love you for saying this...πŸ€—
CheeRon's look look hawa hawa, though torturous ,will just make the viewers realize ki TanHa ki chemistry koi bhi match nahi kar sakta...yeh Chee-vam chirkut sirf ek temporary snag hai...πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
pata nahi how i'll manage to see Sneha sharing the screen space with this guy...i'm sooo used to seeing her scorching the screen with Tannu😳
*sigh*...this Shivam guy needs a lot of patience from our side ...πŸ˜• πŸ˜Š

y will  swayum be jealouse ...no wayz hez far better den dat cheevam mujhe toh asa laga ki cv ne 4-5 class ke bache ko uska role de diya haiπŸ˜›
Edited by sssofiasofu - 12 years ago
Swayam and jelous of CHEE-VAM??????????????? nt possible !!!is janam mein to nahi!!!! swayam is way cooler than that his look was more like "don't you dare mess with MY girl !!"swayam nt only knows sharon inside out bt also these creeps he knows the kind and once the creep tries to mess with HIS girl tab aega apna majnu with his killer attitude full filmy style mein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awww😍 πŸ˜³
aarreee wat does this chee-vam have for which swayam will turn jealous of him, he z nothing infront of our majnu
Originally posted by SwaRonmania

aarreee wat does this chee-vam have for which swayam will turn jealous of him, he z nothing infront of our majnu
he doesn't have anything as of now, but will have in the coming episodes...and he won't have koi aisi waisi cheez...he'll have with him the apple of Swayam's eye-princess Sharon...πŸ˜•
but this won't make Majnu jealous...it'll just make him despise Chee-vam...just like us...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ