Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Why Swayam is NOT Jealous of Chee-Vam the Creep - Page 2

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Oh...he's SO NOT JEALOUS!!!

I mean...jealous hone ka HAI KYA???

I mean take a look at Cheevam...uski entry pe i was ROFLING!!!Kitna BHONDU dikhta hai...

Door door ka competition bhi nahi hai Swayam ke liye...i mean...he's SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT!!(goes into her eepy fangirl mode)

But yes...Cheevam is going to be in MAJOR trouble if he tries to hurt Sharon..SWAYAM's Sharon...coz if there's one thing that makes swayam's blood boil..its Sharon unhapiness.
Edited by -Sakina- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yuck man this chee-vam is no competiton to swayam... First shen i saw.. Muje laga that swayam is jealous... Lekin then i noticed ekdum properly.. I felt he was more concerned for sharon along with being frustrated... Concerned because.. We all know how stupid sharon is...!!! Matlab can't she see chee-vam is not the best... He can be the worst maybe... Man i mean... No looks... Does not know how to dance.. Phir bhi free ka attitude toh dikhana hi hai...!!! I mean... I hope ki we don't have to bear this stupidity for long... And we SwaRon fans get to see some nice SwaRon track...!!!
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zak231

well frankly i wudn't really mind a lavin-sneha hawa hawa scene coz dat would just gv out to the d3 audience blatantly as how special sneha-shantanu chemistry is....no odr actor can create the same effect wid sneha odr dan shantanu...dese two luk gorgeous 2gdr...u really think lavin who's sooo amateurish in his enacting can even touch da standard set by shan-sneha??????

POINT , Joyee !! 😆
It wud make the STARK contrast betwen SwaRon and CheeRon (🤢) even more obvious ... and I srsly agree with u .. Lavin wudnt have gotten such a rotten response had he not gone up against the FABULOUS onscreen chemistry TanHa share ... Bechara Chee-Vam ..  !   😆
AmazinAni thumbnail
i clearly agree wid ul guys...dat cheeevam
arrrggghhh.he is no wer near swayam.
i wonder how many mirrors he mite hav broken till now khudki shakkal aaine me dek dek k..
bloody creep..chipkali..maindak..ullu..gadha...
etc etc etc..after seein 2days epi i wud have snapped his neck in2 two agar vo mere samne hota..😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
usme aisa kya hai ki vo itna soww off kr rha hai...!!!!!! competition ke lie 2 bande ek hi level ke hone chahie aur vo...he is definitely nt swayam level...!!!!!! he wit no doubt does nt stand anywhere in front of SWAYAM...!!!!!!
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SwaRon911

POINT , Joyee !! 😆
It wud make the STARK contrast betwen SwaRon and CheeRon (🤢) even more obvious ... and I srsly agree with u .. Lavin wudnt have gotten such a rotten response had he not gone up against the FABULOUS onscreen chemistry TanHa share ... Bechara Chee-Vam ..  !   😆

On another note..

CHEERON...😆😆😆

Sounds like chree bhaja..😛😛😆
candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jhakaaas Topic!!!👏😛👏
Swayam not jealous---Bang ON!!!😊
that expression was nowhere near jealousy...knowing Swayam it was probably "I hope Sharon knows what she's doing"...yep thats what he was thinking mostly...😕
and even if there was jealousy it was so minutely subtle...ki shayad Swayam himself didnt notice it...😊
and yes Chee-vam didnt look like he knew the D of dance!! aake apne pets ko unleash kar diya bas...😆

Sharon , sweety tumhe yeh "BEST" laga???? i mean really??!!😲
i wish u had eyes at the back of ur head to see Majnu standing behind u with that difficult-to-read expression which somehow seemed like he was thinking "Really Sharon???!! yeh???!"... 

And Mr.Lost-somewhere-Majnu, please apne liye nahi toh atleast humare liye show some tinge of jealousy...
but not being jealous just shows how different he is...and how different their love story is...😊😊

mere liye SwaRon track tab kick start hoga when Sharon gets an earful from Swayam about what he saw in Chee-vam which she failed to see while she was too busy blushing under his gaze...
that is obviously a long way off...and will mostly happen when Chee-vam tries to misbehave with her or insult her or something along that line...aur tab humara majnu banke aaega "the Knight in shining armour" to our princess' rescue...😊😃
but i hope tab it won't be a predictable teary reunion with Sharon crying n Swayam consoling her saying "its ok Sharon,galti sabse hoti hai"...
If Swayam really is as sensible as he seems to be, i want him to give a piece of his mind to her about her definition of "best", and her taste in guys...😆
And if Sharon really is "andar se khoobsoorat and sensitive" as Swayam thinks she is...she'll probably realize her galti n think to herself "really?? i found Chee-vam attractive??? kya ho gaya tha mujhe??"😆 
yes, THAT is the turning point in the SwaRon track for me...not the entry of this "all talk,no dance,no looks,no sense, no nothing" Chee-vam...but his exit...jiske baad Sharon ko hopefully lagega ki Swayam ke alaava nobody in the world can understand her, tolerate her, be concerned for her and finally love her beyond his own comprehension...😊😊😊
all the best Swayam👍🏼
aage ke kuch din tumhare liya aur hum sabke liye bahut mushkil hone wala hai...😕
and a word of advice to the highly infamous Chee-vam----bachchu pehle jao aur dance seekhke aao...because people are considering u to be a "competition" to the maestro of dance Swayam...😕
ya phir atleast apne looks badlo coz neither are u attractive with ur tough looks nor with ur flirty looks...  🤢
ya phir just stay away from Sharon, u'll be sparing both Swayam and us from the torturous look-look -hawa-hawa scenes...🤢
ya phir...uufff...i'm out of advices...ya phir just GO AWAY man...😡😡😡
hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great post!!!!!!! now em feeling so good😉
i felt so bad when i saw todays episode! i resisted to scream my lungs out so dat my mom wudnt take my laptop again... cheevam is bitter medicine! khani tou paregi... bs jo bhi ho, ab theek ho...😊
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why the hell he will be jealous that ass shivamis a bozo and he stnds nowhre in front of our sweet adorable swayam
chetnabieber thumbnail
i feel like bangin my head against the wall...i mean wat the hell was 2day's epi...that chee-vam what does he think of himself...hez nothing but a big joke...😃.nd swayam se compare krna paap h hez nt evna dust particle of swayams foot...huh..,😡  Edited by chetnabieber - 12 years ago