Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
^^^DSP wants a baby girl and since he knows Bappa never listens to him he has convinced Naku that baby girls are the best. So she carries on her emotional atyachar on Bappa. 🀣

Btw for the boy's name they can also name him Shivaji Rao or simply Shivaji which was Rajnikanth's original name. He is Maharashtrian too.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ haha tru... i do wnt tasha 2 hav a girl... we r so used 2 the baby being referred 2 as Dutta's bauli...tht it wud b dif if it turns out 2 b a boy bt yes i guess from the kicking etc its mayb a boy... bt thn agen hw can we b so sure tht if it is a girl she wnt b like her dad... i think the kids wil tke after dutta big time--wel i hpe so neway...LOL
TheRager thumbnail
The kid is sure to inherit the famous Patil temper. It already is throwing tantrums in the womb...maybe because it feels the space it too confined for it. 🀣
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
^^LOL..ksh i expect u 2 cum out with those lines...hehe... u no ur 1 lines n precise points giv sum ppl sleepless nights in another forum... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† u no wt m talking abtπŸ˜†

on serious note..yh defo i think the baby wil tke after dutta in many ways... temper is defo from dad... many say tht kids always inherit the bad/unique habits 4rm der parents...lol... πŸ˜† i think the baby wil luk like naku... bt personality wil b like dutta... i hpe the baby has green eyes n dimples😳 cos they r so cuteπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
I think if its a baby girl she will look like Naku...with her green eyes. But she will surely be a little dictator who will make her daddy dance to her tunes.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I think if its a baby girl she will look like Naku...with her green eyes. But she will surely be a little dictator who will make her daddy dance to her tunes.

haha tht wud b amazing...sum1 2 boss dutta around i hpe she is as stubborn as dutta becos naku altho is stubborn she has her moments with dutta...sumtyms she can b his punching bag...so it wud b gr8 2 c sum1 (boy or girl) who completely has dutta dancing 2 their tunes
initially i wntd tasha 2 hav twins, bt its impossible 2 say naku is expecting twins nw
TheRager thumbnail
If they were having twins then the doc would have told them by now. So its going to be a little dictator for starters. πŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
^^ i no thts y i sed BB/Writerji cnt shw tasha having twins... mayb they cud end the thread with tasha's 1st kid born, n naku expecting agen..magar this time with twins...LOL...hw else is dutta gna gt a football team man? LOL... n he did hint 2 naku tht he wnts mre kids, wen she sed "wt wud u do if its a boy" n he sed "he wud w8 with his son for his bauli"😍😳Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago