Written Update-20th December

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update-20-12-2011

BM looks on at BP. Ilesh and Deepak pushes him out of the street. BM looks at the sindoor in her hand and wipes it off angrily.

Abhishek comes to Ishaan's house and asks for Sona. Argument. Abhishek leaves.

BM is thinking abt how BP made her believe that he cares for the family. She cries bt later wipes her tears telling she wont cry for him again.

Dadaji-Alok-RB-Rano in dadaji's room. RB tells thank god Dadi wasnt there to see all this. Dadaji says they misundestood BM.

The young lot also says they misunderstood BM

Suhana comes to BM. BM asks abt Mumbai. She says Ishaan doesnt care like all other male. BM says no and tells Dadaji takes care of Dadi and has given BM such love and respect. Alok has lived as Lakshman for her and took care of her and fought with his brother for her. Inder-Ilesh-Ishaan aer all very good. Suhana tells BP was bad. BM says cos of BP she got dadaji's and Alok's love and whatever God does is for the good. Suhana asks her not to cry for BP. BM says never.

Ishaan thinks abt where Sona is. Bijlani comes and irritates him (and us). Ishaan asks him to shut up(like us)

Suhana asks BM whether she can make chotti as she used to make for her dolls. Bm tells her mother used to call her doll and she is happy she is a doll for Suhana. Inder and Panna comes and tells she is a doll for everyone. Inder tells when he was a child he called her liar when BP did not come and when BP came, he still called her a liar. Panna says she told a lot to her that she should not have. BM tells story over and we will be happy with family. Inder tells he will take good care of her

Precap

Suhana tells to BM Ishaan is angry cos she did not tell abt BP. Suhana calls. Ishaan does not pick up. Ishaan opens the door. Sona is standing
Edited by Shwets1502 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Shwets for the wonderful Update... πŸ˜ƒ

I like the way you are just writing Mumbai Scenes in one sentence... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Delhi scenes looks like worth the watch😊 Supriya ji is a Real Rockstar... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Precap -- 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wese Shwetha... You didn't mention RANO's name in Your Update... 🀣🀣 I think You hate her more than Mumbai Scenes... 🀣
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shwets m simply going to follow like you regd Mumbai scenesπŸ˜† one liners basπŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@sachi...i have mentioned Rano's name...πŸ˜† i wrote a the line she said also in the update which got deleted...i did not have the patience to write it again...πŸ˜†

and mumbai scenes...1 line is more than enough
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Shwets m simply going to follow like you regd Mumbai scenesπŸ˜† one liners basπŸ˜†

if there is one episode full Mumbai...our update will be shorter than highlights...πŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Shweta
Today Cv gets panna back
why could not she there Y'day??
BP exposing track cud have gotten split in 2 two episodes easily.
panna and inder cud have given nice dialogues abt how BP made them misunderstand their mom etc. 
when lead done her work toh panna ki entry
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

if there is one episode full Mumbai...our update will be shorter than highlights...πŸ˜†

if next Monday episode is all aabt M'bai then highlight thread will be updateπŸ˜† with thank you note from me😈
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shweta. Enjoyed today's episode very much. The M'bai scenes are just boring. But the delhi scenes I've really enjoyed a lot
Just hope m'bai ends soon and sushaan return to Delhi and we have the old SGP back
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arpita , Shwetha ,

It does seem half hearted conclusion . Also I dont think V r going to see BM -Alok , Dadaji convo as BM already had that convo today . Y would She have again . No one is going to tell BM that " Woman what were U smoking as its ur fault V all had to accept him . 🀣 singnals BM gave were just 🀒 the way she was worried abt report & check on his health it all looked fishy but since nw that its proven that BM was right in humanity & everyon else wrong in understanding her . This is the end .

Abt Rano , she too ha joined the weakest pillar society along with BM   πŸ€£