naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
La knows what he want's  ? i just wish she tell nani aur anjali before going, he loves Khushi  

Arnav is scared he is a coward to express his feeling  he cannot take her name as he is till confused 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Of course Lavanya is not gonna inform anyone that arnav loves khushi . But she is giving a slight hint to arnav while talking to anjali. And arnav realizes that .
Hope he catches that hint and realize that he doesn't wanna marry La because he loves khushi 😍 Hopefully!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

oh hav i missed summut? wen did Lav speak 2 anjali? is it in 2days epi?

i hpe he does confess bt i dnt think he wil confess easily...i think summut major wil hav 2 happen 2 push him 2 confess... a bit like hw he was abt 2 make it obv 2 her tht he loves her wen he heard abt her engagement... mayb nw if sum1 does natak tht she's gtin married in mandir...he wil cum running n confess der...LOL
mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GayuArnav

Of course Lavanya is not gonna inform anyone that arnav loves khushi . But she is giving a slight hint to arnav while talking to anjali. And arnav realizes that .

Hope he catches that hint and realize that he doesn't wanna marry La because he loves khushi 😍 Hopefully!

hey looks like i missd sth.. wat la said exactly to anjli..
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mystic@

hey looks like i missd sth.. wat la said exactly to anjli..

she said that ASR will marry when he wants to, and he had a OMG expression...he knows that she knows...that is if he knows what we think he knows...OMG i have lost my mind today 😆
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anjs

she said that ASR will marry when he wants to, and he had a OMG expression...he knows that she knows...that is if he knows what we think he knows...OMG i have lost my mind today 😆

🤣  exactly we all are super excited abt the precap...after La's exit it so dull and this scene is a much needed one...