Rang Badalti Odhani

TB Article :Karan Goddwani to enter Iss Pyaar Ko..

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Karan Goddwani to enter Iss Pyaar Ko...

Karan will enter the Star Plus show as Arnav's NRI cousin...

Star Plus' popular show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? has been taking interesting twists these days with Khushi (Sanaya Irani) and Arnav's (Barun Sobti) engagements being called off.

With their respective engagements being broken, viewers are expecting a new track between Arnav and Khushi.

But with the latest news coming to us, we guess the viewers will have to wait a little bit more for the love to ignite. The reason being a new man, who is all set to enter their life.

A source says,"Karan Goddwani, who was last seen in Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani will enter the show as Arnav's NRI cousin, Nandkishore. His positive and fun entry with the toota-phoota Hindi will bring in a comedy element to the show. "

We contacted Karan Goddwani and he confirmed saying, "Yes, I am entering the show wherein I play a completely positive guy who gells will with all the people."

Will Nandkishore's entry make Arnav realize his love for Khushi?

As we wait for that, with Karan's entry seems like the viewers will have to say, 'Haaye Re
Nandakissor…'

Karan Goddwani to enter Iss Pyaar Ko... Edited by Deepali88 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sweet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow great news..thanx 4 d info.. hey guys fbpr kg jinko add plz use badhai dena
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for posting Deepali...

Best of luck to Karan Goddwani😊...Adi annoyed me, due the way the CVs were publicising the cross connection track...But KG is a good actor...