Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Episode 2

Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Ist part

Abhay and Piya in Raichand Mansion they are having dinner. After some time they leave.. Abhay and piya in the car suddenly abhay stops the car piya says "What Happened Abhay? Why did you stop the car."Abhay holds piya and says "Piya No one can come in between us nor Maithli or Jeh; I will not let anyone to come between us." Piya "Yes Abhay! Ek Nayi Shurowat." Piya "I cannot believe that our dark love story is now a bright love story, and we are married.".Abhay "Yeh! Everything happened so quickly and now it have started "yeh pyar ki kahani." .They both hug each other<dil ibadat>..

2nd Part

Arnab and madhu watching Mish piya and panchi's picture and madhu says Without my angels; this house is haunting me. Arnb says Yes Madhu the house is looking empty but they had to leave us 1 day . Tears comes from Madhu's eyes " Panchi have left us forever and have went to another world" They both hug.

3rd part:

Misha in the room and kabir comes in and he says Misha Darling! I have bought a gif for you. Misha says Come On then show. Kabir says "First you close your eyes. i will then show" Misha says"Come on! Don't be a baby! but okay i will close my eyes" Misha closes her eyes and kabir takes off his gift and put it in Misha's hand. misha opens her eyes and see the sari in her hand she says SAARI N ME. .NO. . Kabir says "Misha! Yes i have bought it with so love and you are now...you have to wear it Jano." Misha "No kabir i can't wear this" Kabir says "Not even for me" Misha"No!" Kabor gets upset and goes down! After sometime misha also come downstair and she is wearing the Sari! Kabir is so happy. Kabir says "thanx misha you are luk very beatful" Misha says"KABIR! I have just wore it for you and I am saying I will not wear it again." kabir hugs misha and says i love you misha Misha says I love u 2 kabir. . . .

epi ends

OFFICIAL LINK JOIN:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pyaar-Ki-Ye-Ek-Kahaani-Season-2/291639884205396

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasherasanyogitaprcseabeautyhema_rawatBUBLAIvampire123Maria-capriHdhd

Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
nice.. but plz.. in seasone 2.. mishka show as friend like too not just as married..
ananyashera Senior Member
ananyashera
ananyashera

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
nice one but too short...

& abhiya part was so less Angry...plz we want more abhiya atleast in this season as they never got enough screen space in actual serial...

misha in saree LOL...but she did it for kabir...so sweet...

well if madhoo & arnav r feeling their house empty, then you can introduce their son which was never made entry in serial & we can have one more PKYEK Wink...

waiting for next episode...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

vampire123 IF-Dazzler
vampire123
vampire123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
nice part but in today episode why everyone hug each other in each part but i have to say this u done a xcellent job abhiya car scene was too good and mishka scene also 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyogitaprc

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top