The Most Beatiful Sequence Ever by ArSha

Posted: 12 years ago

The Most Beautiful Sequence, enacted by the most beautiful persons Kunwar Amar and Shakti Mohan...DAMN!! These two are like Angels...straight from Heaven...

What a sequence man...What acting...What expressions...what emotions...What Chemistry...What Intensity...What passion...SIGH!!

As Rey said yesterday...His Expectations couldn't match upto Kria's Dance...Similarly ...the way ArSha Pull off the Romantic scenes...our expectations can't match up to it ...THEY ARE SUPERB !! Just FANTASTIC ...
Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
I agree Preethi😊 Our expectations cudn match up to their confession. It was so natural n not dramatic. They didnt hav to try hard n that was wat I liked abt them 2day.
I'm so proud to be a fan of Amar n Shakti.👏 They Roaked👍🏼
yaa truly said...
the way they said every dialouge tht full of chemistry ,emotions nd everything...
hatts off to both of them...

yup they are just so amazing!!!!
they cross all the bounds of our expectations
HATS OFF ARSHA
totally!!!!
WELL SAID !! HAYE MEIN DEAD !!! THIS WAS THE BEST BEST BEST EPI !!! HAYE *DIES* !!!!!! *SCREAMS*
yes they both r true rockstars 
yesterday with the dance and 2day with 
the most passionate scene they rocked the screen
Awesome Post Preety Dii !!!!!! Yesh !!!!!!! No one can EVER Match up to ArSha !!!!!! They make every freakin song , ever moment , ever move and every expression MEGICAL !!!!!!  why do they have to b SO BREATHTAKING !!!!!!!

The Best Love confession EVER by the world"s MOST BEAUTIFUL Angel !!!!!!! Love you Kria Ghai !!!!!!
yes you are right
they have awesome chemistry which no one can match
they are fantastic
Guys i m on top of d world . Flying higher dan an eagle ... Can't believe wht my eyes saw n ears heard . Did kria acualy said yes . Blody hel she said yes . Finaly she acepted hr felings 4 rey... Thanx a lot palki 4 dis confesion , i ws waitin 4 it since april... Thanx a lot...
seriously ARSHA!! Take a bow!!! u have won our hearts today!! what a mindblowing effortless scene u pulled off today!! it ws THE CONFESSION!!! its gonna be etched in our minds and hearts forever!! proud to be an ARSHA fan!!