Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi survived only one day... (Page 3)

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnisha

she culdnt even handle the taunts n she says she is tired of proving herself good bt ne she is back 2 square 1 again the kalakari from the pre cap she has strtd her old games again by tking the batteries out of the buzzer whts the point of tht.

I think she doesn't want anyone to pay any attention on gopi. She made the bell useless and when someone say they will see gopi she will say she just saw her and gopi was sleeping so not to disturb her. Also gopi has the bell so she will call them if she needs anything. Rashi is a witch.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pearlali-Arnisha-

pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

she culdnt even handle the taunts n she says she is tired of proving herself good bt ne she is back 2 square 1 again the kalakari from the pre cap she has strtd her old games again by tking the batteries out of the buzzer whts the point of tht.

I think she doesn't want anyone to pay any attention on gopi. She made the bell useless and when someone say they will see gopi she will say she just saw her and gopi was sleeping so not to disturb her. Also gopi has the bell so she will call them if she needs anything. Rashi is a witch.Angry
I am waiting when Ahem and Koki finds out bell doesnt work and hope Gopi doesnt hide it like alwaysConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arnisha-

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Great...you said it all maddy...Rashi remains the same and she is saying she tried her best to be a good bahu...I mean seriously rashi, what are you? dumb or idiot? cvs..please don't change the track ...Focus more on goham...please...

pearlali

Traxy101 Goldie
Traxy101
Traxy101

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I can't believe that Rashi would just not change, she's seen what being evil cost her...
-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearlali

Originally posted by maddy311

I am waiting when Ahem and Koki finds out bell doesnt work and hope Gopi doesnt hide it like alwaysConfused

tht wht am waiting i rekon when gopi strts pressing the buzzer to call sum1 n it dsnt wrk then she calls bt still there is no reply she might try to gt up herself as soon as she gts up she suddenly falls bt then Ahem cmes rushing n catches her to her safety n then he will have a go at her then she will say sumthing abt the buzzer n rashi thts wht i think..

http://i.minus.com/i7oCnbknIJwsH.gif

pearlali

kanajigokul Senior Member
kanajigokul
kanajigokul

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

rashi has done a lot of mistakes and expecting her inlaw's family should accept her with in one day. this shows that she has not actually realised her mistakes.Angry

pearlali

pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Confused.com at Raashi's behaviour!
How can she go back to kalakari's?
Sleepy
well thats rashi more mother than fatherBig smile what urmi keeps saying pota na baap par gaees (like her father) but why Urmi is wrong i guess more mother than fatherWink

Go to top